Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

For the Blogless > Kristel's 2016 Readathon

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristel (new)

Kristel (kristelh) | 25 comments My first, not sure what I am doing but excited...

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 707 comments Kristel wrote: "My first, not sure what I am doing but excited..."

Don't worry, it is easy to catch on. And if you have any questions, send me a message here and I'll be happy to help you out. This is my 15th so I have a little bit of experience. lol

message 3: by Wulfwyn (new)

Wulfwyn  (alaskanbookcafe) | 58 comments Hi Kristen. Mine too. I can't sleep because I'm so excited. But I also have no idea what I'm doing. Lol. Next spring we will be pros. Okay maybe semi-pro for me. Hahaha.

Kathryn, 15? Wow! That is so amazing! How fun!

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen | 3 comments Hi Kristel! Nice to see you here. Good luck! You'll get the hang of it it quickly.

message 5: by Kristel (new)

Kristel (kristelh) | 25 comments Jen wrote: "Hi Kristel! Nice to see you here. Good luck! You'll get the hang of it it quickly."
Thanks Jen, I am just looking forward to a day set aside to books first instead of my usual Saturdays (the rest of the week might be a mess though).

Robin (Saturndoo) (scoobydoo0811) Go Reader Go!!!! Hope you are enjoying all of your books.

Keep reading and have fun :)

message 7: by Kristel (new)

Kristel (kristelh) | 25 comments finished The Waste Land T. S. Eliot. I liked this, I enjoyed the study.

message 8: by Kristel (new)

Kristel (kristelh) | 25 comments finished Goodbye to Berlin.

message 9: by Kristel (new)

Kristel (kristelh) | 25 comments For me it was a successful 24 hours of reading. I accomplished most of what I wanted to do. While I didn't finish a lot. I enjoyed setting time for reading without feeling guilty and the day was so beautiful.