An Otter's Guidebook To Being Obnoxiously Happy An Otter's Guidebook To Being Obnoxiously Happy discussion

Family

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam This book tells about real life experiences and helps you think about whats important in life and how to be happy even when trial and hardships come your way family is the most important calling or job that you have and treating your spouse like the king or queen they are with love and kindness really listening to all members of your family children and spouse. even if children are small their little things are important to them at that time in their life also little issues with wife .husband or children they need you to really listen and to them

message 2: by Rob (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rob O I just finished reading this book tonight and I really enjoyed it I started reading it to my wife and children, a chapter or two per night and I made it about halfway with them and I didn't want to wait for them anymore so I just sat down and finished it. I'm sure I will finish reading it to them also. The author share some funny and interesting life experiences and also relates them to the behavior of others and what we can learn from them in a real simple way. I think it would have been great to read when my children were babies there is a lot of great advice for parenting but also a lot of great information on being a great husband.