Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

For the Blogless > Lorna's Spot

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 707 comments This thread is for you, Lorna.

message 2: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Halnan | 9 comments I got up early at 6:00 a.m. but couldn't stay awake. I took a nap and then my hubby made me breakfast. I just finished a book I had already been reading - Other People's Houses by Lore Segal and now I'm ready to start - Miracles by C.S. Lewis

Robin (Saturndoo) (robinsaturndoo) Go Reader Go!!!! Hope you are enjoying all of your books.

Keep reading and have fun :)

message 4: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Halnan | 9 comments I finished a book! Sweet Thunder by Ivan Doig. Loved it! Now to look at my TBR and see what's next!

message 5: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Halnan | 9 comments Finished books - 2
Started books - 3
Pages read - 662

message 6: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Halnan | 9 comments I'll be using this thread for Dewey's Readathon April 29 2017. I've already participated in the first pre-readathon and am participating in the second pre-readathon.

message 7: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Halnan | 9 comments I'm taking my TBR for Dewey's Readathon from my Nook books:

Entangled
Del Ryder and the Crystal Seed
Gone
The Scent of Lilacs
First Dawn
The Tender Years
In The Backwoods of Nowhere

Since already this year I've read 20-some of my physical TBR books, it's time to pay attention to the nook!

message 8: by Ann A (new)

Ann A (readerann) | 494 comments I hear you about paying attention to the eBooks! For this RAT, half of my books are on my Kindle. Good luck!

Colona Public Library (colonapubliclibrary) | 197 comments Happy reading! ~Ashley

message 10: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Halnan | 9 comments Well so far I have read 4 of my books - Del Ryder and the Crystal Seed, Gone, The scent of Lilacs and The Tender years. Not a dud in the bunch but I think I liked Gone the best. Unfortunately it's a trilogy so I need to find the next 2 books!

message 11: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Halnan | 9 comments Read my fifth and final book In the Backwoods of Nowhere. Yay!