Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Michelle x Aroth

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hey :) So in speaking terms of, Reign we could a bunch of different plots. But also since your almost done with, season 1 it makes it easier to actually have an idea in mind versus, only starting at the beginning. I'm up for whatever ideas you had in mind for it though.

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments I was thinking that if you would like we can do doubles. I have a crush on Sebastian. I don't know what I want to do just yet but I'm open to any ideas you may have.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I'm alright with doubles.

We could is have the characters, from reign but make our own story/plot? Or what we could do is take some ideas from within the story line of Reign and do a plot twist, then we could keep switching every so often to make it interesting?

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments So make it highly based on it but put our own uniqueness to it! Sounds great.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Yep, exactly it! What kind of ideas or plots did you like so far from it or want to go off? Because you could play Sebastian for one character or I could and have a girl fall for him?

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments I was liking the idea of an Oc falling for Sebastian. I liked the idea where his mother was trying to put him in the throne.

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments My character is going to be sent in from somewhere in Asia. She can speak english and Korean

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Sounds good. Maybe he is the one to greet her when she arrives at the castle, but in the process when she see's he is a pagan, and what the rituals do something happens? It's all I could think of. I was thinking for another of like Mary but what if wasn't the one with the curse and how bad things happened, to her and it was her cousin Elizabeth instead? Is it alright if we finish the brainstorming process for the other characters, as well before posting our characters? Sorry if it sounds like I'm coming off rude, it's not my intention. Just I believe that we should finish one before jumping to the other without thinking of the rest.

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments That's fine you didn't come off rude at all I was just trying to make sure that I threw her out there.

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments I think it would be a good idea for him to be pagan when he meets her.

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments I took her down for right now. As far as your character who does she wind up having a crush on?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Alright, I was thinking of Louie Conde? Maybe a few ideas could be what-if she married him instead and things actually went according to plans or if she married Francois and he still lived? Or would you rather not go with that?

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments Are we talking about my OC or Mary?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments For Mary. Because I was going to go off your idea for Sebastian and your OC.

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments So you'll be Mary?

Mimi Angel of Love | 13 comments I'm just trying to make sure that I am understanding everything correctly. Were you implying that you'd play Mary?