Readers & Writers discussion

FREE books for HONEST reviews > Free pprbk copie(s) for reviews of Space Opera or Urban fantasy series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette Houston (ajhouston) | 4 comments I have several copies to give away for my Urban Fantasy series: Red Summer a total of two books at the moment. i am working on the final book as we speak. Red SummerRed Summer and Wil's Winter (Red Summer) five years laterWil's Winter also I really really need reviewers for my Space Opera series: Mostly HumanMostly Human and it's sequel Semi-HumanSemi-Human I'm currently working the final third book for this series as well. I can send a copy of ebooks as well, just let me know which series and books

message 2: by Craig (new)

Craig | 79 comments I'd be interested in the red summer series if it's still available

message 3: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Brock (miranda_brock) | 10 comments I would love to read your Red Summer series

message 4: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette Houston (ajhouston) | 4 comments Antoinette wrote: "I have several copies to give away for my Urban Fantasy series: Red Summer a total of two books at the moment. i am working on the final book as we speak. Red SummerRed Summer and [..."

Thank you for your interest on red summer. How would you prefer your reading material?

message 5: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette Houston (ajhouston) | 4 comments Craig wrote: "I'd be interested in the red summer series if it's still available"

Thank you for your interest on red summer. Would that be book or file?