Around the Year in 52 Books discussion

The Mad Ship (Liveship Traders, #2)
This topic is about The Mad Ship
The Mad Ship, by Robin Hobb

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lieke | 709 comments I read Het Dolende Schip (The Mad Ship) by Robin Hobb for 23. The next book in a series you are reading. It is the second book in The Liveship Traders series.
I liked this book and the series a lot.

GR synopsis:
The Farseer trilogy continues the dramatic tale of piracy, serpents, love and magic. The Vestrit family's liveship, Vivacia, has been taken by the pirate king, Kennit. Held captive on board, Wintrow Vestrit finds himself competing with Kennit for Vivacia's love as the ship slowly acquires her own bloodlust. Leagues away, Althea Vestrit has found a new home aboard the liveship Ophelia, but she lives only to reclaim the Vivacia and with her friend, Brashen, she plans a dangerous rescue. Meanwhile in Bingtown, the fading fortunes of the Vestrit family lead Malta deeper into the magical secrets of the Rain Wild Traders. And just outside Bingtown, Amber dreams of relaunching Paragon, the mad liveship.

message 2: by Zaz (new) - added it

Zaz | 3034 comments Paragon <3 I didn't care about Vivacia, but Paragon is my favorite ship in the series! Have fun :)

Lieke | 709 comments Yes Paragon is great :)
I already finished the book, I'm working on making topics for all the books I have read. But I'm thinking about starting my next series by Robin soon