Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Earth Escape
This topic is about Earth Escape
Bulletin Board > Author collaboration

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Réal (new) - added it

Réal Laplaine | 3 comments This is specifically addressed to the authors in this group. I am setting up a collaborative website where authors who are against nuclear proliferation or the existence of nuclear weapons in the world can speak up, where we interview the author, spotlight their lastest work, but in essence, where the collaboration can help imbue a strong message against the continued proliferation or existence of nuclear arms. It is non-profit, no cost, no committment besides your willingness to add your name to the cause and be interviewed. The website and blog will soon go up - but I am surveying authors now to see who might be interested in such an endeavor. Let me know your thoughts.

message 2: by Lenita (last edited Oct 21, 2016 10:55AM) (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 1010 comments I'm interested. First we need to make sure we elect officials who are less likely to get us into a nuclear war. I'm all for getting rid of nuclear weapons as long as all countries will comply.

message 3: by Réal (new) - added it

Réal Laplaine | 3 comments Hi Lenita. .. Fully agreed. Any ideas you may have for optimizing this forum please feel free to pass them along. I am waiting for further feedback from others but i hope to have the site up in a week or so and then we can start the ball rolling. Thanks for your interest and support.