Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please delete my book cover

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dayna (last edited Oct 20, 2016 10:46PM) (new)

Dayna Colvin (earthwriter) | 1 comments I need to edit the book cover for my smoke book and my northern woods novel. I need to change the author name to a pen name on both books. I want to replace the current book covers with new edited versions with the pen name. Can you please help me do this? ISBN: B00H6AOEFO and 9781477160374 Thank you.

message 2: by Codex (last edited Oct 20, 2016 11:49PM) (new)

Codex | 3401 comments GR policy is to keep all published book covers and to add an alternate cover edition (ACE) when a cover needs to change.

The Kindle edition (B00H6AOEFO) has been published, and will therefore require creation of a distinct ACE. Once the new cover is ready (published), you can post back here so that a librarian can help to create the ACE.

There is also an eBook edition (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...) which had the ISBN-13 field erroneously populated with the same ASIN as the Kindle edition—I have fixed this error by deleting the ASIN from the ISBN-13 field.
► Can you please provide the correct ISBN for this eBook?

The Northen Woods book (ISBN: 9781477160374) does not have a cover at present, so if you can provide a cover, a librarian can add it.