The Backlot Gay Book Forum discussion

Paul G. Bens Jr.
This topic is about Paul G. Bens Jr.
Author-specific Discussions > Paul G. Bens, Jr. - Original Fiction That's Just Slightly Bent

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Jr. (paulgbensjr) | 2 comments Greetings one and all:

My name is Paul G. Bens, Jr. In addition to being a gay reader, I am also an author [oh no! Not another one! ;-) ]. Most of my fiction runs toward dark fiction/horror/magical realism, though I do delve into erotica and non-LGBT work on occasion.

I have one novel and numerous short stories that have been published or anthologized in various places. If you want to know anything more about me, you're welcome to friend me here on FB or you can always visit my website: www.paulbens.com

I'm looking forward to getting to know folks and see what everyone is reading and sharing my favorites.

message 2: by Robert (new)

Robert Dunbar | 78 comments A wonderful writer!

message 3: by Ulysses (new)

Ulysses Dietz | 1608 comments Welcome...however long ago this was...I'm really always interested in new gay male authors.

message 4: by Paul (last edited Dec 31, 2016 02:49PM) (new)

Paul Jr. (paulgbensjr) | 2 comments Happy New Year one and all!

In case you are looking for a New Year story to read, my collection Talk Story: Three Tales of Hawai'i has three holiday themed stories: The first is an explicit erotica story taking place on Christmas; the second story is a very sweet New Year's story and the third is set on Halloween. Talk Story is available on Kindle Unlimited for free or available for pay through Kindle or other venues.

If you are looking for something a bit darker, my short story Toe Tag: A Mini Macabre is available also for Kindle Unlimited and free on other venues.

Kama: A Mini Macabre is available on most venues for free (except Amazon).

And of course my novel Kelland for something longer and dark is also around.