Romance Writers & Readers discussion

We ♡ Book Blogs > Aldage Books Publishing

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 20, 2016 09:50PM) (new)

Elizabeth Johnson | 3 comments Hi everyone,

Okay, I need 5 books to review for my blog, a combination of good paranormal romance books or great romance novels. I'm talking, gut wrenching, heart pounding, toe curling romance.
I am not looking for light romance, or erotica.
Please tell me about your book and how many pages it has, I don't want a very long book that may not deliver but I don't mind reading big pages if the book is good.
This is how it will work, at the end of six weeks, I will post reviews only for the books I have decided to review after reading it. If I don't post a review on your book, it means it didn't make the cut. Sorry no hard feelings, I rather not post a review, I don't want to give bad reviews but I will be very honest.
Your reviews will be posted on Goodreads, Amazon Uk, Amazon.com and it will be featured on my website, where I discuss 5 best products. This time around the focus is on paranormal romance and romance in general.
Please leave me a comment with the cover of your book if you want me to read your book and send a kindle, mobi copy to Aldagebookspublishing@yahoo.com

I will let you know, once I receive your books.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to reading and reviewing your books.

Best Regards,

Elizabeth.

message 2: by Mary Ellen (new)

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 163 comments My new novel is between 200 and 300 pages. It is a contemporary second chance military romance. What makes my book unique is that the hero and heroine are both over 50 years old. We Shall Ne’er Be Younger by Mary Ellen Woods

If you are still looking for novels to review let me know and I'll send the file.

message 3: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Davies | 2 comments Hi, my book is historical romance
Secrets Of Greenoak Woods by Brenda Davies

I've sent the file. Many thanks.

message 4: by Ember-Raine, The Lady (new)

Ember-Raine Winters (ember-raine_winters) | 688 comments Mod
Do you read ARC's? My romantic suspence book Beautiful Delusions is about a girl with non-combat PTSD whose abuser comes back to stalk her meanwhile she is forced into therapy with her childhood friend who did her wrong and has come barreling back into her life. I am hoping to release it in January but I wanted to get some reviews first.
Thanks,
Ember

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Johnson | 3 comments Sorry guys for replying so late, yikes, had computer trouble, lost all my files, and some more personal troubles. Anyway, enough of me ranting, please if you still want me to review your books. Kindly resend it to me.

Thanks,

Elizabeth.

message 6: by Bree (new)

Bree Verity (breeverity) Do you read historical - I have a book coming out on 17 June called The Hidden Duchess - set in the prelude to the French revolution.