This Group is still undergoing editing.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 1237 comments Mod
Hey!!

message 4: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) Hey!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 2076 comments Mod
Yo yoyo

message 6: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) I will make my character when I have time! I am busy these days! Sorry!

message 7: by Sakurasou (new)

Sakurasou | 247 comments Hello!

Hey Sakura!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

This. This is a
great idea for a group~

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) Hello people

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hallo :) Sorry if it feels like I'm stalking you peoplz

Yo yo what up homies. This group is still undergoing construction so if any one has any suggestions have at it

message 13: by k.c.(Kthinker) (new)

k.c.(Kthinker) Hey hello the name is K.c. how are all of you doing today

Is anyone else having problems uploading pictures to GR or is it just me?

message 15: by k.c.(Kthinker) (new)

k.c.(Kthinker) you have to save the picture itself then select it when you get to that point

message 16: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), noot noot (last edited Oct 22, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

I'm on the desktop using the correct code and it isn't letting me use any pictures.
Are you on your phone? I didn't know you could save the picture and then just add it to the site.
I think it's because there was a cyber attack yesterday that knocked out Amazon (the owner of goodreads), CNN, and Twitter (etc.)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm having problems too.

:( I am deeply frustrated by the fact that I can't add pictures to the threads.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

hopefully this will be fixed by tomorrow :|

I can't even add pictures to my personal picture library this is a PROBLEm

message 21: by k.c.(Kthinker) (new)

k.c.(Kthinker) I tried to change my profile pic. it didn't work I should've listened to all of you

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 236 comments Try pintrest pics. I have a few of them working but I only tested it on a few pics from pintrest so I can't guarantee anything.

There are so many god damn Kawakos

message 24: by Daddy~ (new)

Daddy~ (CorvoxOutsider) | 2 comments What up people?

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments Hello everyone

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hallo

message 27: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 6 comments CRY, OUTSIDER, WHATEVER
I AM FUCKING ACREECHING
IVE FINALLY FINISHED KORRIN

message 28: by Daddy~ (new)

Daddy~ (CorvoxOutsider) | 2 comments Who the frack is Korrin?

message 29: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 6 comments my homestuck oc

WELL SNAP THAT'S PRETTY GRAND

id use it but it's not the right sizing. I can probably resize it in pixlr.

I'll find a way, it's very nice, and it fits the aesthetic of the group ^w^

Ghost~still Luna~ | 101 comments ☯ DαякєηRнαℓ ❛ ᴼʳᶤᵍᶤᶰᵃˡ ᴿᵉᵇᵉˡ ❜ wrote: "@Luna

Hi there :) And sure ask away, I don't mind. And thank you! I mean if you did mean me? In any case I think your character is super cute too!"

Aww thanks and do you think you could pm so i can ask it please?

message 34: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 6 comments friends asking me why a 15 year old is smoking pot, its cause to take away from my depression, anxiety, and detachment from society, i need to abuse a partially illegal substance. i usually dont even talk in my normal voice. i only normally talk when its late and im too tired to keep up my facade of happiness. even things as simple as saying "i love you" to my family is forced, i dream about expressing happiness to my family. and i need constant confirmation that people care about me or i stop care about living
tl;dr
might kill myself soon
dont be surprised

you should get help.

im bad at this.
dont kill yourself
because then you cant contribute to the perpetuation of reality
or something.
i mean im a nihilist so personally, the world has no meaning and there is no purpose in living to begin with
but that's why you give it a purpose
you exist. and that sucks. because you're just a speck on the cosmological timescale. billions of years have past and it's hard to think that we're the product of all of that trouble of all of the universal processes and the crazy happenstances
basically what im saying is that you should give yourself purpose
depression doesnt just leave
suicidal thoughts dont just leave
smoking pot is fun and i do it all of the time
there isnt anything wrong with feeling like shit, especially at age fifteen, when nothing in the world is clear and all of the paths in front of you are far in the distance and hard to make out
it's important to remember that people do care about you
but that isnt what matters
what matters to you, is you, what matters to me, is me
would you really not exist just because you're feeling a bit down?
would you risk touching the fringes of nothingness and fading into the confines of time, never to be remembered by those that come after just because youre dealing with some bullshit?
the key to life, the key to happiness, isn't finding a purpose or finding confirmation from your peers that you're good enough
it isn't searching for meaning in the cosmos
it's doing what makes you happy, and making your own purpose
regardless of the consequences your actions might bring about.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

so, im not a psychologist, and this might not help, but don't kill yourself, since there are a lot of people who would mourn you, cry over your dead body, and go through depression because of you, even if u don't thinks so. and don't say no to that, since all parents have some bit of love for their children. I don't know anything near what you're going through, but i suffered from some depression myself, and i just would let myself look at the kitchen knives we had. I'm better now, but it was scary, not knowing whether or not I was going to impale myself. talk to your fam about stuff that makes you happy, eat food you like and talk with your friends, and don't let yourself near dangerous objects until you feel happy enough not to use it on yourself. a lot of people care about you, and everyone would be affected by your loss. think about what would happen if you committed suicide- your family would be heartbroken, some might have the urge to kill themselves as well from depression over your loss. No one really knows what happens to you when you die, but killing is a sin, and sinners don't always do well in death. I don't know where i was going with this, but just, like, watch comedy TV, do things you like, and don't kill yourself ((this is no where as deep as the outsider's advice, but oh well, i hope it helps))

Lol it's all good, I don't mind :) I just was asking because I have some open characters, we don't have to though of course if you don't want lol and that is quite alright, I'll talk to you when you get back then :)

Lol yeah, I get it :)

Lol nah, my Half Dragon is actually taken by a God X'D I'll let you know when I finish my other two though, hopefully it'll be soon :D

Of course I have my Kawako Sev, but I am unsure how they'd get along lol

X'D oh man, well that fits for his name! Lol I totally understand :) I'm making a full Dragon and a Light bearer girl too although I'm saving them for people. One of the other guys I'm making is a Nepra which might work. Or I could make someone totally new lol I want to anyways. So if it doesn't work out with my Nepra, we could try with the other guy I'm making lol if not to be together then to at least be friends. It'd be fun lol

X'D it's actually kinda funny lol yeah, Outsider is still gonna make his Husband, the other King of Ice, once she is able to come back on Goodreads (Hopefully Tuesday) but it's fun that we get to rp them until then :D my new guy I'll try making like Misaki lol I have another girlly-guy Faceclaim I plan on using for him lol

Yeah, her Internet's off, she's hoping to get it back Tuesday (or tomorrow lol)

I watch other rps sometimes too, it's all good X'D

Yeah :)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 146 comments
Where did you get the term 'Osakabe' from?

Osakabe Hime is a yokai that takes the form of an older, majestic woman. She's reclusive and hides in some kind of castle. I honestly just liked the name, and I thought that Osakabes would generally be a more reclusive type of yokai mixed breed because they're part human and part yokai, and don't necessarily have a place in either society.

Oh btw, I'm back guys. I was gone for a while.

Welcome back Outsider :)

Hey babe ;)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 149 150