Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

Lenita Sheridan
This topic is about Lenita Sheridan
2017 Archives > 2017 Lenita Sheridan Fantasy Author Showcase

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (last edited Feb 26, 2017 09:18AM) (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

Lenita Sheridan

Lenita Sheridan

Guardian of the Gauntlet
(Guardian of the Gauntlet #1)

When sisters, Princesses Camari and Mila, meet Prince Denir, they soon find he has a special gauntlet. This gauntlet only works if one has faith in a higher power. Using this gauntlet, Denir turns Camari invisible. When he is called off to war, Camari is left in the predicament of being invisible. This story takes Camari through her quest to become visible again and to return the gauntlet. Along the way she meets two wicked characters and must contend with them. She also meets Prince Isryk and must travel through the Wetlands of Fremil with him and encounter all sorts of nasty insects and other dangerous creatures.

Guardian of the Gauntlet is the first book in the Guardian of the Gauntlet series.

Guardian of the Gauntlet by Lenita Sheridan Guardian of the Gauntlet, Book II by Lenita Sheridan Guardian of the Gauntlet, Book III by Lenita Sheridan

message 2: by Lenita (last edited Mar 30, 2017 08:41PM) (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 20 comments Guardian of the Gauntlet, Book II

After Camari receives a note attached to a bird from the Gnomes of Nurrocon, she realizes she must enlist Isryk's aid. They are about to voyage across the ocean to help the gnomes retrieve crystals from the Magnite Sea which is guarded by a monster named the Great Vanthor. What follows is a quest full of pitfalls and perils. How they achieve this quest with the aid of the gauntlet is what this book is all about.

message 3: by Lenita (last edited Mar 30, 2017 08:42PM) (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 20 comments Guardian of the Gauntlet, Book III

Isryk is getting married, but to whom? Camari is going on another quest, this time alone, with only the help of two quinas. She is traveling west to invite people to Isryk's wedding. On her journey she meets friends and villains. Her parents have gone on a second honeymoon to an island off the coast of Thalon. Her sister, Mila, has joined Denir, Hamil, Tanira, and Hamil's steward, Kennetton, to hunt the very dangerous animal, the charynd. These are their excuses for not attending Isryk's wedding. This is the final book in the Guardian of the Gauntlet trilogy.

message 4: by Lenita (last edited Apr 06, 2017 08:59PM) (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 20 comments More information about myself, my books, and maps, can be found at my website, http://lenitasheridan.com (buy links are there as well). I also have a Facebook page; it's www.facebook.com/GuardianoftheGauntle....

message 5: by Lenita (last edited Apr 01, 2017 06:00PM) (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 20 comments For the duration of the convention anyone can have a free bookmark, just pm me with your address (while supplies last). Also, note in the pm, "bookmark."

I am also giving away swag. If you want to be entered in the drawing for the swag just comment here with your favorite fantasy creature.

Also, each day of the convention I will be giving away ebooks. The first day of the convention it will be the first book in the trilogy. The second day it will be the first two books in the trilogy. The last day it will be all three books. To enter this drawing comment here with your favorite way to get to your fantasy world.

message 6: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 20 comments I am also open for questions. :)

message 7: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments Your books look interesting. I'm intrigued. As for my favorite fantasy creature, that is a tough one. I love dragons simply because I am fascinated with them and find them interesting because each author portrays them differently. But I also really like elves for the same reasons. I know they are kind of mainstream but I cannot help it.
As for for getting into a fantasy world, I just curl up on my bed, or a couch, or a chair and snuggle in with a blanket and book. To me that is the best way to read :)

message 8: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 20 comments Congratulations, Maddy! You have won an ebook of the first book in the Guardian of the Gauntlet trilogy; pm me anytime between now and next week with your email address and preferred format (ePub, PDF, or .mobi). I will send you the ebook next week.

message 9: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments Ah yay thank you so much! I'm so excited now. I'll be sure to PM you soon.

message 10: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 20 comments Thank you! :)

message 11: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 20 comments Congratulations, Maddy! You have won the swag (provided you have a US address). If you do have a US address, pm me with your snail mail address and I'll mail it to you.