Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

2017 Archives > 2017 Zachary Paul Chopchinski Fantasy Author Showcase

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jin (last edited Jan 27, 2017 06:10PM) (new)

Jin (jinokubo)

Zachary Paul Chopchinski Zachary Paul Chopchinski
Gabrielle is driven by her will to explore and see new things. When she moves to the small town of Envisage, she is drawn to a hidden antique shop and its mysterious owner. When Gabrielle is given a strange gift, she suddenly finds herself in the middle of an epic battle between good and evil.

Follow Gabrielle as she ventures through the lives of many with the experience of only her own. It’s a journey through history, life, and love unlike anything that could be imagined—except perhaps by a curious young girl.
The Curious Tale of Gabrielle (Gabrielle, #1) by Zachary Paul Chopchinski

message 2: by Zachary (last edited Apr 08, 2017 05:05PM) (new)

Zachary Chopchinski (zachchop) | 21 comments Welcome to my booth!

I'm the author of The Gabrielle Series, a YA fantasy (steeped in Druid lore) with a time travel-paranormal twist!

What If You Woke Up in Someone Else's Life?

Thirteen-year-old Gabrielle was given a mysterious bracelet for her birthday. She went to bed as a normal teen but woke up in another time, as another person.

When demons appear, Gabrielle's dream adventure turns into a nightmare. But is a nightmare adventure better than just existing in your mundane life?

"intriguing and refreshingly original" -5 star review
"fast paced/fast read gem of a book" -5 star review
"One of the few books that I just didn't want to put down" -5 star review

Keywords:
paranormal, mystery, suspense, fantasy, magic, scotland, english ruled scotland, evil kings, teenage girl, ya, young adult, strong women, curiosity, celtic, druid, time travel, castles,lucht siuil, time traveler, battle between good and evil

The series is full of action, twists, love and sacrifice.

Purchase links
Kindle
Signed Paperback

message 3: by Zachary (last edited Apr 08, 2017 06:08AM) (new)

Zachary Chopchinski (zachchop) | 21 comments In book 2 of the series, Curiosity and The Hounds of Arawn, Gabrielle finally meets the big, bad god of the underworld himself, Arawn.
Arawn knows what Gabrielle is up to, and wants nothing more than to stop her. Join Gabrielle as she fights the beasts of the underworld while still trying to figure out what's going on.

"Well written, engaging, and enjoyable" -5 star review
"To follow these characters on their journey is absolutely amazing!" -5 star review
"I loved this book, even more than the first one!" -5 star review
"The book is attention grabber and it won't let go till you finish reading the book." 5 star review

Keywords:

time travel, paranormal, fantasy, druid, celtic, magic, gods and goddesses, battle between good and evil, french revolution, france, historical, ya, young adult, strong female, teenaged girl, time traveler, past lives, monsters, ghosts, Marie Antoinette

Follow Gabrielle through the lives of some amazing women throughout history!

Will you join the journey?

Purchase links
Kindle
Other Ebook
Signed Paperback

message 4: by Zachary (last edited Apr 08, 2017 06:10AM) (new)

Zachary Chopchinski (zachchop) | 21 comments In book 3 Gabrielle finds herself running a safe house for the Underground Railroad during the Civil War. She thinks she has this journey figured out, but Arawn has a surprise in store for her.

"I don't think 5 stars is enough"

"The closeness of the characters draws you in and your there with them through every turn"

Keywords:

gods and goddesses, civil war, 1860s, America, North Carolina, LGBT, slavery, love, celtic, druid, arawn, morrigan, battle between good and evil, gods, magic, romance, lesbian, interracial romance, paranormal, strong female, teenage girl, time traveler, YA, Young adult

Warning: This book discusses slavery.

Purchase links
Kindle
Other Ebook
Signed Paperback

message 5: by Maddy (new)

Maddy | 162 comments I really like the covers of your books, especially the first one. How did you come up with them?

message 6: by Zachary (new)

Zachary Chopchinski (zachchop) | 21 comments Maddy wrote: "I really like the covers of your books, especially the first one. How did you come up with them?"

Hi Maddy. Thank you so much! A large part of these covers are due to the amazing work of my cover artist. As far as the concept I wanted Gabrielle on the cover, but because she changes in every life she re-lives, I wanted her to be "faceless".

The clock in the background of all of the books signifies how Gabrielle travels through time and each background is the setting for that book.

In book 2 and three I wanted to show some of the paranormal aspects because thats when they really become a major part of the plot so on the cover of book 2 we have Arawn's hell hounds in the background cornering her and on the cover of book 3 we have Arawn in the background as he sets the field on fire.

message 7: by Zachary (last edited Apr 08, 2017 06:03AM) (new)

Zachary Chopchinski (zachchop) | 21 comments Find Me At The Convention

Check out my books at the Book Expo
Learn a little about The Otherworld on myFantasy Blog Hop
and Vote for my covers in the Fantasy Cover Wars

message 8: by Zachary (new)

Zachary Chopchinski (zachchop) | 21 comments GIVEAWAY

Follow me on Bookbub. Comment "done" and you will be entered to win an ebook copy of The Curious Tale of Gabrielle

Bookbub is a free website that helps you find really discounted or free books, so if you aren't already a member join now!

message 9: by Maddy (last edited Apr 08, 2017 06:19AM) (new)

Maddy | 162 comments I followed you! And that is a great site.

message 10: by Zachary (new)

Zachary Chopchinski (zachchop) | 21 comments Maddy wrote: "I followed you! And that is a great site."

Thank you so much Maddy!

message 11: by Zachary (new)

Zachary Chopchinski (zachchop) | 21 comments Joshua wrote: "Jin wrote: "

Zachary Paul ChopchinskiZachary Paul Chopchinski
Gabrielle is driven by her will to explore and see new things. When she moves to the small town..."

Thank you! I am very happy with them and think that they really hit Gabrielle's essence.

message 12: by Zachary (new)

Zachary Chopchinski (zachchop) | 21 comments Connect With Me

You can find me at any of these places:

Facebook
Website
Tumblr
Twitter
Goodreads
Bookbub

message 13: by Belinda (last edited Apr 12, 2017 10:24AM) (new)

Belinda Clemons | 64 comments done I really want to win a copy of your book it looks so great

Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Curious Tale of Gabrielle (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Zachary Paul Chopchinski (other topics)