Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > YA / MG Urban Fantasy - The Magic Shop (Free for REVIEW)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (last edited Oct 20, 2016 04:56PM) (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments The Magic Shop (Shadow Magic #1) by Justin Swapp
I have some codes available to give away in exchange for an honest review of my latest audiobook, The Magic Shop. Released just this week! The book currently has a 4.10 star rating on GR, and 4.5 on Amazon.

If interested, please message me your e-mail address and I will gift you a copy. Thank you! Justin

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

/////SUMMARY/////

Marcus Fith doesn't believe in magic. And why should he? Marcus and his twin sister, Ellie, live in the loft above their grandparents magic shop, and he's all too familiar with the hand buzzers, card tricks, and fake vomit kits. So, imagine his shock when he stumbles upon his grandfather hiding something in a secret room in the magic shop -- the one that all the rumors are about.

Join Marcus and Ellie as they unravel a laundry list of family secrets, and are thrown into a world they never knew existed. Not only is the family business is a front, but Marcus has to develop his powers before the Dun-Bahr find him and assimilate the magic he was born to protect.

Will they survive?

Will they find their parents?

First Marcus and Ellie must discover the secret their grandparents have been keeping from them all these years. It all comes down to what's hidden at the Magic Shop.

message 2: by Amie's Book (new)

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 58 comments Hi Justin

I am willing to listen and review THE MAGIC SHOP on audiobook. You can send to justinandjakesmom@yahoo.ca

Thanks

Amie

You can view my blog at http://AmiesBookReviews.wordpress.com

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments Sent!

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (ryan_grady) | 54 comments I would review this on Audible and Amazon. :) kiddtigger@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Ryan

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments Sent! I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
J

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 7: by Marylou (new)

Marylou (As the Page Turns) (as_the_page_turns) | 7 comments I liked the blurb and I'd love to review it! I'll send you a pm with my email.

message 8: by Tria (new)

Tria (trialia) | 17 comments Sounds interesting :) I'd be happy to review; fantasy is my main genre & I've been (when more active - this year has been difficult) in the top 1% of reviewers for my country, before now.

trialia@mail.com ? :) Thanks.

message 9: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments Sent to all three of you! Thanks for your interest :)

Cheers,
Justin

message 10: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Spinak | 9 comments Sounds like a fantastic read. This is one of my favorite genres. Fantasy and nonfiction. I'm looking forward to review the book.

message 11: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments Aaron - please PM me your email address and I'll gift the book to you :)

message 12: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Just wanted to let you know that I finished the book and posted reviews at Goodreads, Amazon, and Audible. I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks for the opportunity to listen.

message 13: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments Thanks so much, Leslie! Glad you liked it. Those are kind words, indeed :)

Cheers,
J

message 14: by S. (new)

S. Thomas (sshanethomas) | 56 comments Hi Justin,

If you still have codes, please send one to shane_is_tall@yahoo.com. I also like to tweet my progress and links to my book reviews @S_Shane_Thomas and I'm happy to tag you if you follow and let me know who you are. I post reviews on Goodreads, Audible, Amazon.com, and my website Larc-SciFi.com.

Cheers,
Shane