Garden Society discussion

Main Hall > THE 200 PARADE!!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aurelius (last edited Oct 20, 2016 03:29PM) (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments HI!!! Well, now that we've officially reached and surpassed our goal of 200 members, we have a reason to host the biggest event yet!
Ladies and gentlemen, nerds and scene kids, peacocks and catermelons, THE GARDEN SOCIETY PRESENTS TO YOU...

photo coollogo_com-26245939_zpsml8r8eue.gif

Yup! It's FINALLY HERE!
THE 200 PARADE is like the 200 Party that some groups have, but ours is like, A PARADE!

photo 200_d_zpsxbrikz6m.gif

So for the next 7 DAYS (yeah, we're doing this for an entire WEEK), we will celebrate this huge milestone we've achieved by being even more hyper and insane than we already are! What's your favorite thing about the G-Squad? Tell us in the most awesome way possible! Also, you can make lame party jokes as much as you want and everyone will laugh maniacally instead of facepalming, so consider this a week-long paradise!

photo giphy_zpslwciq3wz.gif

SO BRING YOUR FLOATS, YOUR BOOKS, YOUR BANDS, CONFETTI AND BALLOONS, AND GET READY FOR THE MOST SPECTACULAR EXPERIENCE IN THE UNIVERSE!! XD

photo 200w_d_zpszzkz2k2i.gif

message 2: by Violetta (new)

Violetta (violetta098) | 103 comments WOOHO

message 4: by angel (new)

angel gibson | 5 comments Good for us

message 5: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) | 195 comments HOORAY!!! *throws purple streamers in the air* I'm so proud of the G-Squad!!

My favourite thing about this group is all the insanely talented poets, writers, comedians, artists, musicians and every other hobby and profession! You are all seriously amazing! :D

message 6: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments MINE TOO!! :D Also the puns are cool too, but I can't really think of one right now XD

message 7: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) | 195 comments Haha yeah XD The puns are awesome too :)

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura Guilbault Hah. Hah.