Sincerely, Me discussion

General > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 111 comments Mod
Tell us a bit about yourself! We want to get to know you!
Welcome to the group everyone :)

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Hello! I'm Alyssa :) Um, where to start... I love reading but writing just as much and write whenever I need to get my thoughts in order or when I finish a book and just need to rant about it. I read both Young Adult as well as New Adult and switch between both genres from time to time or I just read what I'm in the mood for. Besides reading, love snowboarding during the winter season and going to amusement parks, such as Disneyland :) Well, that's pretty much it :) (My profile has more details and info ;)

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin | 302 comments Hello, I'm Erin. I love reading, writing, watching anime, ranting, quotes, words, other things probably. I love hot chocolate as well (it's my favorite beverage!) I think about things over and over again even when they have no meaning or don't deserve to be thought about. My biggest goal in life is to take over the world. Don't ask questions here, I've got my reasons....(and there might be spies.) I have two legs although I wish I had a tail. I really want to fly as well. So in all honesty, I want to be a flying mermaid.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Hello everyone! I'm Emily (Hehehe Emily's doppelgänger I am), and I like reading, writing, watching anything made by BBC, and playing various dorky video games that shall not be named. I change my picture once in a blue moon because I can't be bothered to find a new one, and the way my naming system works is that I have my name, then my title, then a quote. At the moment my title is Havensong because it's an OC of mine. She's based from the Warrior Cats world written by Erin hunter, and I've copyrighted her everywhere I put her that isn't in my own handheld notebook because I'm paranoid. So uh, yeah. That's about all. ^_^

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Erin wrote: "Hello, I'm Erin. I love reading, writing, watching anime, ranting, quotes, words, other things probably. I love hot chocolate as well (it's my favorite beverage!) I think about things over and over..."

Welcome, Erin! :)

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Emily ~Havensong~ ~Throw me to the Wolves and I'll Return Leading the Pack~ wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm Emily (Hehehe Emily's doppelgänger I am), and I like reading, writing, watching anything made by BBC, and playing various dorky video games that shall not be named. I change my ..."

Welcome, Emily! :D

Emily ~Havensong~ ~Throw me to the Wolves and I'll Return Leading the Pack~ wrote: "Hello everyone! I'm Emily (Hehehe Emily's doppelgänger I am), and I like reading, writing, watching anything made by BBC, and playing various dorky video games that shall not be named. I change my ..."

Welcome my dopplegänger! Lol

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Lol! Thanks!

Miss atomicbook | 2 comments Hi u should c my Chanel in YouTube. U can find me as miss atomicbook ty

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Sisi wrote: "Hi u should c my Chanel in YouTube. U can find me as miss atomicbook ty"

I'll definitely check out your channel soon! Welcome, Sisi! :)

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) Hey, my name is Anna and I hope it's okay for me to join this group because I'm new to Goodreads and don't know anyone yet, but you guys seemed really interesting :)

I haven't always been into reading but then I discovered "Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children" about four months ago and since then I've been reading all the time. So my favourite books so far are the Miss Peregrine trilogy (obviously), Anna and the French kiss, Simon vs. the homo sapiens agenda and I'm still reading the Harry Potter series. My hobbies also include obsessing over BBC Sherlock and my favourite youtubers AmazingPhil and danisnotonfire.

I'm sorry for any mistakes I might be making, I'm from Germany and still learning the English language ;)

- Anna

message 12: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

Welcome Anna!

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) Emily ~ To the stars who listen and the dreams that are answered ~ wrote: "Welcome Anna!"

Thank you! Is there anything I should know about this book club that isn't part of the description? I haven't read everything on the discussion board yet D:

message 14: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Please don't forget to introduce yourselves! No need to give a long detailed description! Just a short paragraph on your favorite books or some hobbies of yours! Don't be shy! We won't bite ;)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello everyone!
My name is Saskia, I'm a tea addicted dessert lover who reads almost everything. To choose a favorite book is too hard for me, but I'll always love Alice in Wonderland, The Little Prince and the classical dystopian novels.
I also enjoy writing (aspiring author I am) and to look at and do art. To compensate for the long sitting hours I also do Trapeze (yes, that circus thing) and Improv-theater.

Last but not least I live with three guinea pigs who don't know yet that I'm the boss... ;)

message 16: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Saskia wrote: "Hello everyone!
My name is Saskia, I'm a tea addicted dessert lover who reads almost everything. To choose a favorite book is too hard for me, but I'll always love Alice in Wonderland, The Little P..."

Welcome, Saskia! :D

message 17: by Tiane (new)

Tiane (tianechristybell) | 10 comments Hi! I'm Tiane. I'm a God fearing girl who loves to journal and read!

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Tiane wrote: "Hi! I'm Tiane. I'm a God fearing girl who loves to journal and read!"

Welcome, Tiane! :)

message 19: by Tiane (new)

Tiane (tianechristybell) | 10 comments ~Alyssa~ wrote: "Tiane wrote: "Hi! I'm Tiane. I'm a God fearing girl who loves to journal and read!"

Welcome, Tiane! :)"

Thanks!

message 20: by ♥ Emily ♥ (new)

Welcome!

message 21: by . (last edited Dec 15, 2016 11:24AM) (new)

. (yayayyaya) | 2 comments Hi I'm Crystal. I love Star Wars, Once Upon A Time, LEGO Ninjago, reading, watching Netflix, being at church with friends and learning, playing video-games, Marvel/DC Comics, christian music. I love Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea! <3
I love going to the library when I can. But if I can't, I find the book I want on eBay or Thriftbooks. :)
Favorite princess is Belle from OUAT!

My favorite books are Hard Contact, When Calls the Heart, Firestar's Quest, Invasion of the Overworld: A Minecraft Novel, A New Hope - The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy, and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
My favorite authors are Erin Hunter and Mark Cheverton.

I made this too detailed... xD

message 22: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Welcome, Crystal! Super happy to have you here! :)

message 23: by . (new)

. (yayayyaya) | 2 comments :)

message 24: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (ravenandthehawk) | 2 comments Hi! I'm Natalia I like reading, books; I love The Coldest Girl In Cold Town, writing (mostly poems if I can or rhymes), music (almost any type), movies; my favorite is Pirates of the Caribbean End of The world, video games which have good stories as far I can tell, watching videos, anime and admiring Art.

message 25: by Natalia (new)

Natalia (ravenandthehawk) | 2 comments P.S. Thank you Erin for inviting me to this group.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I'm Angela from a small city named Macau(which is near Hong Kong). I am shy but I decided to be brave(is this the word?)in 2017! Some of my favourite read in 2016 are We Were Liars, I'll Give You the Sun, Cinder. My favourite book of all time is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:)
I like listening to music too. I like Sia's music. I think she is a great singer.
My English is not really good. Hope you can understand my self introduction:)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Wish everyone will have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

message 28: by Erin (new)

Erin | 302 comments Natalia wrote: "P.S. Thank you Erin for inviting me to this group."

Your welcome!!! :)

message 29: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Welcome, Angela! Love to visit Hong Kong one day! My family is from China :)

Merry Christmas to you as well! xoxo

message 30: by lacy (new)

lacy white (lacymiri) Hi, I'm Lacy. I'm from small town Iowa.
Basically I love anything to do with reading, Harry Potter, Supernatural and gaming. I have a BA in psychology and human services.
I have anxiety but I try to not let that get in the way of life. Reading has been a way to help me cope. When things get to rough, I pull out a book and get lost in the whatever world I happen to be reading about.
I kinda just joined this group on a whim. I want to be more active on Goodreads and I figured that joining a group would be the best way to do that. I'm also really bad at talking about myself. lol.

message 31: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) Welcome, Lacy! :D

Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ | 4 comments Hi I'm Cas, but I prefer to be called Blaine or Ash due to the fact that I'm FTM Genderfluid. But besides that, a little about me. I'm a musician, a writer, a potterhead, a directioner, a fallen angel, a pokemon trainer, a gryffindor, a gleek, an all-you-can-eater (; , a runner, an athlete, an activist, and last but not least, Single bisexual person.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 7 comments SIS!!!! I'M A WRITER AND A POTTERHEAD AND A GRYFFINDOR TOO!!! And I'm always listening to my music, I sometimes play the piano when I'm in the mood

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 7 comments I never really introduced myself here....so I'm Kavya, I go by Kavy, and I'm a bookworm, a writer, a potterhead, a Gryffindor, a daughter of Poseidon, I love to draw, I love any type of art, including Poetry. And I love listening to music and watching anime, my fav music genre is Rock/Metal/Alternatives/emo/dubstep/a little bit a pop

message 35: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Harley_Granger127~on semi-hiatus~ wrote: "Hi I'm Cas, but I prefer to be called Blaine or Ash due to the fact that I'm FTM Genderfluid. But besides that, a little about me. I'm a musician, a writer, a potterhead, a directioner, a fallen an..."

Welcome! :D

message 36: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyxxaan) Kavy Jackson Fullbuster ~So everybody come on~ wrote: "I never really introduced myself here....so I'm Kavya, I go by Kavy, and I'm a bookworm, a writer, a potterhead, a Gryffindor, a daughter of Poseidon, I love to draw, I love any type of art, includ..."

Hello, Kavy! :)

message 37: by Anna (new)

Anna (glamorouspixels) Welcome, guys! ^^

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 7 comments Thanks everyone!!

message 39: by Savage (new)

Savage Pinez (SavagePinez) | 1 comments Hello I'm Pinez (Real name is private), I read for fun and even though some of my friends call me an egghead I honestly don't care. I have other hobbies like drawing, playing sports (basketball,soccer, and volleyball) and all though I love playing my two instruments (piano and trumpet) I mostly just relax and listen to music. Books are like dreams to me, a movie playing only inside my head and to me it's fun. I learn lessons and see things different every time I read. I'm looking forward to join group activities and stuff. I'm a pretty laid back and will always be there for people in need. :)

it's hard for me to talk about myself ehhhh. XD