Wizard of Never Wonderland discussion

~|Wonderland|~ > Village of Animals

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Quil, Wendy (last edited Oct 20, 2016 04:19PM) (new)

Quil (creative_quil) | 132 comments Mod

Mimi Angel of Love Tiana and Janie flew around and landed in the village not expecting that there would be talking animals. This is different. Tiana thought and then looked at her twin sister, "This is definitely different from Neverland." She muttered then stood looking at all of the animals acting like there were no newcomers. She did notice hearing a rabbit in the distance.

Janie listened to Tiana and could feel that her sister was confused. Why did Wendy go off this way? She wondered thinking about her friend who had taught her how to cook and make her own dresses. I guess she got tired of Neverland. She thought then noticed that her sister was heading to a white rabbit. She quickly followed not really understanding why the rabbit caught Tiana's attention.

message 3: by j a m m e s (last edited Nov 02, 2016 05:52PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Percy kept checking the pocket watch he had in his hand as he hopped away from the other animals, he was only a few moments late for something but that still worried him, " Oh I'm late, I'm late," the white furred rabbit said as he hopped away from the others and the village. Percy noticed a girl was following him, he squeaked in fear and tried hopping in many directions to throw off the girl, he didn't want her to talk to him and he didn't want to talk to anyone at all. Percy was late for lunch and he knew that he'd go crazy if he didn't eat, his stomach growled as if it agreed with him.

Mimi Angel of Love Tiana took the moment to think happy thoughts because she knew if she could time things just right that she could catch the white rabbit. She landed infront of the White Rabbit along with Janie who seemed to be deep in thought. "Hello there I understand that you're probably late for lunch but my sister and I have a few brief questions and we'll be on our way." She said with a friendly tone.

Janie looked at her sister then looked to the Rabbit, "It won't take us long." She reassured the Rabbit knowing the poor creature was in a big hurry to get to what he needs to do.

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Percy groaned and stopped, " Alright, alright, ask your questions, but hurry up," Percy snapped as he impatiently tapped his foot as he stood still in front of the girls, he looked at each of them.

Mimi Angel of Love Tiana and Janie look at each other when they heard the rabbit pretty much told them to make it quick. They could also hear his stomach rumble and frowned feeling bad for him.

Tiana looked at the Rabbit and simply asked, "Where are we?" She didn't know how else to question the creature.

"If we let you go eat where can we find you if we have other questions?" Janie asked before the Rabbit could answer her sister.

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) ' Are you kidding me? You stopped me to ask me this? Have you been living under a rock you're whole life? I shouldn't be complaining to myself' Percy thought as he stared at the girls for a moment, he pinched the bridge of his nose and then looked at the other girl. " Alright, first off you are in Wonderland, second off I will be coming back to town in exactly one hour, meet me at the village tower and we will go to one of the café's to talk, oh and call me Percy if you need a name, White rabbit works as a name as well," The white rabbit spoke.

Mimi Angel of Love Tianna listened to the Rabbit's words and looked at her sister then back at the Rabbit. "Okay Percy, I hope that you will come back and talk to us. We are not from around here." She said looking into his eyes. Then waved him away, "We will meet you at the Tower just don't forget about us." She said knowing that he would still be able to hear her.

Janie listened to the exchange between her sister and the rabbit and decided that her sister could handle everything. She sighed and looked around seeing that there was a little market in the center of the town. I suppose that can serve as a distraction for an hour. She thought that her and her sister would need something to do as they waited.

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Percy didn't say anything else, he didn't look at the girls, instead he focused on his watch, but when they told him to meet them at the tower, he glanced up quickly and muttered, " Okay," but nothing else. Percy then turned and began hopping away once more towards the way his home was, he sighed softly and pinched the bridge of his nose, " I can't believe they wasted my precious two minutes, when I could have been at home by then," Percy spat to himself, he then grunted, " I shouldn't speak ill of women, it wasn't their fault, they aren't from here," Percy muttered to himself.

Mimi Angel of Love Tiana and Janie roamed around the market for about forty-five minutes before they decided that it would be a good idea to find the tower. They didn't talk much with each other right now because they had nothing to really share at this moment in time.

"Do you think Percy will actually show up?" Tiana asked looking at Janie with a smile on her lips.

"I think he will but the fact we kind of wasted two minutes of his time. I don't think that he'll be in too much of a hurry." Janie replied as she bit her lip thinking that it maybe a good thing if they got to go out on adventures on their own. I want to find Wendy. She thought to herself as she crossed her arms leaning on the tower just waiting on Percy.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Percy thought of wasting at lease two minutes of the girls time, but then he thought what Holly might think and thought better of it, he was good friends with Holly, and often spent time with her when no one else would, he gave a sigh as he hopped out of his rabbit hole and started hopping back towards the village. Percy grumbled to himself about how he shouldn't have eaten that one day expired carrot, he grunted as he tripped over a root and fell flat on his face, he glared at the tree before pushing himself up. Percy hopped quickly to the tower, spotting the two girls from earlier, he pushed his way past people, saying excuse me, please and thank you, he made it to the girls. " Sorry I'm late, I ate a expired carrot and that did not sit well with me," Percy said explaining to the girls why he was late.

Mimi Angel of Love Janie saw that Percy was coming and could tell that something wasn't settling well in his stomach. When she heard what he had said she slowly approached him and gave him a very fresh carrot. Before he could ask her where she had gotten it she put her finger to her lips. "shhhhhh. Nobody needs to know where I got that." She whispered.

Tiana watched her sister's actions and knew that she would do something sweet for the rabbit to keep on his good side. "We just need to talk about things and get an understanding of where we are because one of our friends ended up here but we don't know where she could have went." She spoke softly.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Percy looked at the girls and then smiled when one gave him a fresh carrot, he grinned, " Oh thank you dear, now let's go somewhere more private shall we, there are too many listening ears that don't need to know personal information about your problem," Percy said, he began hopping away from the tower. He stopped and turned to the girls, " Follow me," Percy said before he started hopping slowly away from the tower, as he munched on the carrot.

Mimi Angel of Love Tiana and Janie both followed Percy wondering where he was leading them to. They didn't want to ask because they didn't think there was any reason not to trust him.

I wonder if we are the only new people Percy has seen recently? Janie thought as the three of them walked through the town getting looked at funny by the villagers. "So Percy, may I ask why my sister and I are drawing a lot of attention?" She wondered not knowing about Alice.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Percy continued hopping, " Well the reason why you and you're sister are attracting attention is because you are the only other humans from whatever land to even come here, also that you are the only other two humans besides Miss Alice and Miss Holly Strough to enter Village of Animals," Percy added as he looked around, he saw a open empty shop and made his way to it.

" Ah here we are, somewhere quiet, now please have a seat and I will answer all your questions as a thanks for the carrot," Percy said as he pushed the unlocked door open and held it for the two girls.

Mimi Angel of Love Janie looked around the empty shop and smiled glad to hear that the rabbit was now more willing to work with them for getting him that carrot. So this was a good idea after all She thought to herself. "So, this place is known as wonderland? and we are the 3rd and 4th human girls that have been seen in this region?" She asked looking at Percy in question.

Meanwhile, Tiana is looking around trying to refrain from touching the shiny things that were really catching her eyes.

Mimi Angel of Love ((Tiana and Janie leave))