No Judgement Book Club discussion

The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about The Kiss of Deception
Young Adult > So this book made me buy the whole series, what about you?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebecca Hawkins-Lee (beccainabook) | 102 comments Mod
Have any of you read the book before? Why have I not heard any buzz about it?

message 2: by Tara (new)

Tara (taraleannstan) I have it and the second one, and every time I see the third I'm tempted to buy it even though I haven't read them yet.

I bought them because Sasha Alsberg was going on and on in one of her YouTube videos, but I just haven't got around to reading it!

Kristen | 3 comments Lol there was SO MUCH hype for it when it first came out. It was like everyone on YouTube was reading it. For some reason, I initially thought it was overrated and I decided not to try it. Then I watched a review, and I think it might have been Sasha Alsberg's, though I don't really remember now, and it took me from "meh" to "I NEED THIS BOOK NOW" in the span of like 10 minutes. I read it, it was incredible, and now I have the whole trilogy, though I haven't read the other two yet. I planned on rereading the first and reading the others by the end of the year, but since I'm doing NaNoWriMo next month, I'm not sure if that will happen...

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 48 comments I really enjoyed this book and the series. The twists are sometimes predictable, and a few things felt forced in the third book. But all in all, I really enjoyed all three. My favorite was probably the first book though, because Pearson did a pretty good job of hiding who was the prince and who was the assassin for a lot of the story.