No Judgement Book Club discussion

Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)
This topic is about Empire of Storms
Series > OMG SO MANY FEELS!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebecca Hawkins-Lee (beccainabook) | 102 comments Mod
How did you like the new installment of the Empire of Storms series? What were your feelings? How did you like the ending?

message 2: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 48 comments Can't read it. Must wait for last book to even consider it. Maas always leaves you hanging, and it can't end well if it's the 2nd to last book. So, will avert my eyes from reading comments on this post. But I do know that I will love it even if it's horrible.

Liss | 24 comments Well, I for one am left in a sobbing mess because of this book. I'm not even sure what to do with myself now that I've finished it. It was an emotional journey and I just...can't put into words my feelings right now.

message 4: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer (genoveffa) | 48 comments Liss wrote: "Well, I for one am left in a sobbing mess because of this book. I'm not even sure what to do with myself now that I've finished it. It was an emotional journey and I just...can't put into words my ..."
Confirming my decision to NOT start this one until the last book is in hand. Gah!

message 5: by Solaris (last edited Oct 27, 2016 08:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Solaris (solarisduvaniel) | 1 comments Jennifer wrote: "Liss wrote: "Well, I for one am left in a sobbing mess because of this book. I'm not even sure what to do with myself now that I've finished it. It was an emotional journey and I just...can't put i..."

So....why post?