All About YA discussion

Archives > October Wrap Up!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
What did you read this month? Any outstanding reads? Any DNF's?

message 2: by Xoxoasia (new)

Xoxoasia | 89 comments Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins and I'm finishing the month with Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by Robin LaFevers .

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
This month I read:

Buddhism for Bears by Claire Nielson Lady Windermere's Fan by Oscar Wilde Hold Your Own by Kate Tempest The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare Greek Myths by Ann Turnbull Ten Out of Ten (The Princess Diaries, #10) by Meg Cabot Animal Farm by George Orwell

Overall I'm really happy with the selection of books I managed to read - most of them were pretty short but I'm fine with that (making very slow progress through one of the biggest books I've ever read right now to balance it out!). My favourites were Lady Windermere's Fan and Ten Out of Ten - both had a couple of things I didn't like but the good things far outweighed those. My least favourite was Hold Your Own - just not really my thing I guess. Onto the next month!!