The Bibliophiles discussion

Book of the Month > November BOTM Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lml369_07) | 1048 comments Mod
Hello everyone!

So I thought for the final months of 2016 we could do the theme for November as the book you've wanted to read all year and December will be the best book you've read this year! That way maybe we can meet a couple of our own personal goals of finally getting around to that one book gathering dust on our shelf and also share the awesome books we've read this year! So for November please post the book you've been wanting to dig into all year but for one reason or another just haven't gotten around to it yet and let's see what we end up with!

Thanks for participating if you are and happy reading everyone!!

message 2: by Kandice (new)

Kandice That's a terrific idea! I'll need to think about it.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Kandice wrote: "That's a terrific idea! I'll need to think about it."

Yay! Glad you think so!

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Pifher (shannonpifher) | 35 comments I love Liane Moriarty, I preordered her new book and the day it came out, i started reading it. Then a few days later the new harry potter came out so i abandoned it to read HP. And I havent picked it up since.

So i nominate Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (mentha) | 333 comments I started Amy Tan's Saving Fish From Drowning in the beginning of the year and I've still not finished it. I'm nomonating it!

message 6: by Kandice (new)

Kandice Jenny wrote: "I started Amy Tan's Saving Fish From Drowning in the beginning of the year and I've still not finished it. I'm nomonating it!"

It's my least favorite Tan, but I would read it again to discuss with you guys. Maybe I could audio it this time.

message 7: by Lisa (new)

I think my own recommendation would be The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I bought that book early this year or maybe even late last year and I was so excited to read it and then I just didn't get time to.