Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Incorrect assigning of

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Freeman | 6 comments I am Kathryn Freeman, author of Choc Lit books Too Charming, Do Opposites Attract, Before You, Search for the Truth and Life After. My next book, A Second Christmas Wish, is out November 1st and has been put into Goodreads but incorrectly assigned to another Kathryn Freeman. This has been an issue before and the response I had from you was the following: 'The other "Kathryn Freeman" has one space between his first and last name, while you have two spaces.' I would be grateful if you could assign A Second Christmas Wish to my profile. Thank you!

message 2: by Emy (last edited Oct 20, 2016 08:08AM) (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5034 comments Book moved. Thank you for including the note that you are Kathryn-2space-Freeman :)

It is also really helpful if you can link the books, but I managed to find them in this case.

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Freeman | 6 comments Emy wrote: "Book moved. Thank you for including the note that you are Kathryn-2space-Freeman :)

It is also really helpful if you can link the books, but I managed to find them in this case."

What a speedy response - thank you so much Emy. If it happens again I will try and remember to add the link to the books in my message :-)