What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance/former military, series. One book might involve a baby. MC has a group of hot male friends maybe former military; each of his friends will get a book in series. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zasha (new)

Zasha | 30 comments I'm looking for a book that I've read before and i only can remember scenes of the book that didn't have to do with the main characters but about secondary characters .

I remember it being series book , a book maybe involving a baby , the Main guy of the book has a group of hot male friends that are maybe were in the military . i know each of his friends will get a book in the series . i specifically remember one of his friends being bisexual.

there was a scene where his friend had his brothers finance stay over his house while his brother worked , he doesn't like his brothers finance . one of his friends has been hinting on wanting to have sex with him but couldn't cause he had to go away but when he gets back he has a steamy makeup secession with him . unbeknownst to them the brothers finance was watching them which makes the guy scared that she might say something to his brother .

the group of guy friends seemed very open with there sexuality and taste ,i can't remember anything about the girl specifically

i read this recently or it feels like i did .

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39311 comments Mod
Zasha, please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header, not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely to recognize your book.

message 3: by Zasha (new)

Zasha | 30 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Zasha, please provide plot details (no spoilers) and the genre of the book you’re looking for in the Topic header, not something vague like "Help! can't remember this book". Someone is more likely ..."

the thing is i can't remember the plot of the actual book but just a scene , so how would go about doing that ?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39311 comments Mod
I rewrote it to give you an idea. It's OK if you don't remember the whole plot, most people don't. But you did give useful information like former military, baby, male friends, so I used that.

message 5: by Zasha (new)

Zasha | 30 comments it was getting hotter by elle kennedy

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Glad you found your book Zasha. Here's the link - Getting Hotter by Elle Kennedy.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Getting Hotter (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elle Kennedy (other topics)