What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance book cover with red boxing gloves? Cage fighter/wrestler gets a call from his long lost sisters to come home and help out. He meets a girl at a restaurant/bar who is his older sister's best friend. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Noplacelikehome | 4 comments Romance book,
the cover was of red boxing glovers i think.
he book about this cage fighter/ wrestler fighting for living ....i think las vegas....and gets a call from his long lost sisters to come home and help out.
he and his 2 sisters got separated when they was little because thy parents pass away and he went to live with his uncle.
he comes back to help and meets a girl at restaurant/bar that he likes.
he goes to his sisters house to help and the girl he met at the restaurant/bar is the eldest sister best friend.
he was only going to stay the weekend but when he see how bad the situation is he stays n helps with fixing up the house.
he ends up having a relantship with the sister's best friend..
one of his friend who also a wrestler comes to see him to get him to come back to fight and train him
his wrestler friends ends up falling for the 2nd sister.
the wrester and his friend end up together fixing the room.
he buys a car for his sister but she doesn't know how to drive
the wrester has a tattoo of 2 roses and surrounded by thorns on his arm, its of his 2 sisters as the roses and him the thorns.. he doesn't see him self very clearly.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34466 comments Mod
Noplacelikehome, what year did you read this contemporary romance?

To help people searching for books, please add a description of your book to the Topic header. (Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop, not mobile, version of the website. Just ask if you'd like some help.)

Noplacelikehome | 4 comments thank u thank u
it is the same book
:) :)

message 5: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments No problem, one of my favourites :)

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34466 comments Mod
Noplacelikehome, glad you found your book.

I added plot details to the topic header which might make it easier for people searching for this book in the future.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Causing Havoc (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lori Foster (other topics)