Outlander Series discussion

miscellaneous > Outlander fashion line

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 143 comments Now being sold at Torrid (click link to go to page of all styles). I think they carry sizes 10 to 30, so it's mostly plus size with a few regular sizes on the higher end.

I went in to the store and couldn't find any of these styles, so I don't know if they're late in coming, or will only be sold online. I wanted to try out the riding coat and the cape.

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane | 1356 comments I love the full figured model! I have been in Torrid years ago and liked it. I might have to check them out again.

message 3: by Merry (new)

Merry Miller moon | 50 comments I ordered the Outlander shirt and the skirt last week. This week I get several emails from Torrid stating that they have 'canceled my order'. Apparently if they sell out of size/item, they just cancel your order-without allowing you any options, like back order items, or replace for a different size/item. Their customer service is severely lacking. Just be aware if you are planning on purchasing anything from them online. I had never ordered anything from them before and I will never ever order from them again. I've sent them emails asking why they just canceled my order and no one has responded. Just be aware...

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane | 1356 comments I have only been in the store, it sounds like the online dept. needs some work.

message 5: by Merry (new)

Merry Miller moon | 50 comments Yeah-there lack of customer service is very disappointing. I just sent an email to the company. And guess what? The shirt in my size is available online right now....so not cool!

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments I believe Hot Topic has the non plus size line of this (they own Torrid)

message 7: by Merry (new)

Merry Miller moon | 50 comments Yeah-but doesn't help if you cannot fit into their sizes.....

message 8: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (cherirnhealer) | 157 comments Can someone tell me how to find this this Outlander store ? Thanks!

message 9: by Merry (new)

Merry Miller moon | 50 comments Type in 'Hot Topic' on Google or 'Torrid'

message 10: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (cherirnhealer) | 157 comments Thanks very much. I found them. Nice looking styles, but their stuff seems kind of pricey. Customer service does't sound very reliable.

message 11: by Merry (new)

Merry Miller moon | 50 comments You are welcome. Yeah, they had the nerve to send me an email asking me how I liked my skirt. You know, the one that got canceled in the order they canceled for no reason. I'm really irked at them even more now! ARGH! Ask me to review an item I never received?

message 12: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (cherirnhealer) | 157 comments Jerks ! Sounds like this store isn't very well organized. Think I'll pass.

message 13: by Merry (new)

Merry Miller moon | 50 comments Yeah-I'm disliking them more and more each day!

message 14: by Pinkeye (new)

Pinkeye (pinkeyepro) I ordered 2 items from the Outlander Collection through Torrid the same day I got the notice about the collection. I think most of it is online only. I had to call and place my order because I was having issues trying to do it online! It would not accept my coupon which was valid - so, I called. Luckily, my order arrived, not cancelled - thankfully! The jacket I ordered is beautiful! If you can get your hands on one, I def recommend!

message 15: by Keri (new)

Keri | 74 comments Pinkeye what jacket did you order? Just curious, don't answer if you think I'm being nosy.