Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please delete this listing

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tia (new)

Tia Louise (tia_louise) | 21 comments Would someone please delete this listing: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

This is NOT a published book. It is free bonus content sent to my newsletter subscribers only. It has not, nor will it ever be published anywhere, as it's only about 4K words long.

Thank you,
Tia Louise

message 2: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments I have deleted this work. It takes a while for it to delete, just FYI.

message 3: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments The paperbacks have 366 pages and the Kindle edition 291 pages. All but the edition you linked to have ISBNs or ASINs.

message 4: by Monique (new)

Monique (kadiya) | 1099 comments lethe wrote: "The paperbacks have 366 pages and the Kindle edition 291 pages. All but the edition you linked to have ISBNs or ASINs."

Lethe,

I combined the newsletter item with the book it is an extra from before deleting it so the shelvings would revert to the book itself and not get lost.

message 5: by Tia (new)

Tia Louise (tia_louise) | 21 comments Monique wrote: "I have deleted this work. It takes a while for it to delete, just FYI."

Thank you!

message 6: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments Monique wrote: "lethe wrote: "The paperbacks have 366 pages and the Kindle edition 291 pages. All but the edition you linked to have ISBNs or ASINs."

Lethe,

I combined the newsletter item with the book it is an ..."

Ah, I think the newsletter was already deleted when I looked :)

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 1 comments Hi, I have an incorrect book on my author's page. Here I am:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

I did not write the last book, though- The Ranger. That must be another Dan/Daniel Gleason. Is there anyway that can be taken off my page? I didn't want to edit it since it isn't mine! Thank you!

message 8: by Dobby (last edited Oct 19, 2016 04:31PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments #7: Book moved from your profile.

ETA: I added the missing cover for your ebook Dear Sweetness: Dan Gleason's Greatest Hits, Vol. 3, from the publisher website.