What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Regency romance - 3 young women choose three names of notable rogues for a blind pick. Each has to seek out the particular rogue, make him fall for her and then dump him. One rogue led a hedonistic life-style.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eileen (new)

Eileen | 2 comments Looking for three books (regency romance) where 3 young debutants seek to turn the tables on 3 infamous rogues. The first book begins with 3 young women who decide to list three names of well-known rogues for a blind pick. Each woman has to seek out the particular rogue, make him fall for her and when that happens denounce him. A sort of turn about is fair play theme. One of the rogues is a nobleman whose hedonistic life-style ceases when his mother dies. All three rogues, however, have been notable "players" of debutants. I read these three books about 2-3 years ago and wanted to pass the titles on to my daughter. Thank you for any help possible.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Eileen, are these three books by the same author, in a series, or else bound together?

message 3: by Eileen (new)

Eileen | 2 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Eileen, are these three books by the same author, in a series, or else bound together?"

Yes they are by the same author. Each published separately but not as a series. The first book is the one where the girls decide to draw names and begin their "revenege" against the three rogues. Thank you.

message 4: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Hi... Was this solved Eileen? Or was it just filed by mistake in the Solved folder? If you found the book could you please tell us the title and author? Thanks.

message 5: by Anna (last edited Oct 28, 2016 03:43AM) (new)

Anna | 509 comments I think it could be the Lessons in Love series by Suzanne Enoch but I'm not the OP.

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Suzanne Enoch (other topics)