What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > girl who is shocked into a parallel universe by a computer failure

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josalyn (new)

Josalyn | 1 comments I read a book in 2014 about a girl who is shocked into a parallel universe by a computer failure, and she's practically the same person with her family but she's popular and rich. She meets a boy who has a paralyzed sister (because of a car crash) named Melissa, and they work together to get the girl back to her universe. The boy takes this information and with his family attempt to recreate the car crash scene so that the sister doesn't get paralyzed. The boy and girl use 1-4-3 as their secret code (I "like" you) If you can help, I'd really appreciate it!

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2501 comments Mod
Parallel, perhaps?

message 3: by Andria (last edited Oct 19, 2016 07:50AM) (new)

Or maybe Now That You're Here ? (although in this one it's a boy that goes into the parallel universe)

message 4: by Andria (new)

Another possibility: 3:59

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35119 comments Mod
Josalyn, please add a description of your book to the Topic header. This will help people searching for books. (Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop, not mobile, version of the website. Just ask if you'd like some help.)

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Josalyn, are you still looking for this or did you find it?