1x1 > Athena x Wisegirl23

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Harry Potter Roleplay

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) So are you up for some Oc x Canon characters? Because that's how I do these roleplays

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure. You said doubles. What are doubles?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Doubles are where we each have two characters, our own characters and Canon characters.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok cool!

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) What Canon characters are you okay with playing?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't care. Which ones do you want to use?

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Well I would like to do the Harry Potter era, so what character would you like your OC to get it in with? XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. How about Draco?

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure, I can play him, I sorta have an idea anyways, would you be alright with playing Ron for my OC?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Nice, all we have to do is make our OC's now

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. Do you have any things that have to bs included? What year do you want them to be?

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) How about we have them in third year? And perhaps we should add, name, age, gender, appearance, house, sexuality and crush, maybe even family and whatever else we want ^^

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok sounds good

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) uvu

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Natalie Carter

House: Ravenclaw

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Draco

Personality: Natalie always has been super smart. She didn't have to work for it and she didn't. Everyone knew not to mess with her and if they did she beats them up. Natalie walks, moves, and acts like she is better than everyone

message 19: by j a m m e s (last edited Oct 22, 2016 08:54PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Name: Poppy Malfoy
Nicknames: Pops, Pop, Mal, Malfie, Foy

Birthday: October 31st

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Ron Weasley

School: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
House: Gryffindor
Year: Third
Blood Status: Pure
Wand: 10", Silver lime, dragon heartstrings core
Patronus: Snake
Powers:
Parsedtounge
Seer

Personality: As much as people hate it, Poppy is pretty nice for a malfoy, she could actually classify as one of the nicest malfoys to ever exist in the history of hogwarts. Poppy is known to be really, really sweet, but turn ugly towards her brother if she doesn't one wrong thing.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok cool! Do you want to start or should I?

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Could you?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. Should they start on the train?

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie looked at her makeup in the mirror. She touched it up again. Her third year was going to be amazing she just knew it. Natalie wanted to start it off though intimating the first years. She smiled and laughed to herself.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Poppy was sitting alone in an compartment, her brother was off somewhere probably terrorizing a first year, she didn't like what he did, but she couldn't stop him. Poppy looked out the window, she was pretty bored and sad.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie noticed Poppy she looked alone. She considered talking to her after all they didn't hate each other. She moved seats trying to be nice for once. "Hey, Poppy right?" Natalie asked trying to be as friendly as possible.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Poppy turned when she heard a voice, she smiled softly, " Yes, Poppy Malfoy, you are?" Poppy asked, trying so hard to remember the girls name. She knew she didn't hate the girl, because she would definitely remember the girl by name.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes when Poppy put her last name in there. "Natalie. I'm not suprised you don't know me after all I'm a fricking Ravenclaw" She hated being smart and she hated being in Ravenclaw some of those people need some serious fashion help.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I'm sorry, I'm friends with lots of people, I don't remember names that well, in fact I say my own last name so I don't end up forgetting it one day," Poppy replied, and also explained why she said her last name when clarifying her name.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie laughed a little. "I remember my last name but I just don't say it. Names are easy for me once I see the face I sorta just remember the name" she said shrugging

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Poppy smiled, " Carter, your last name is Carter, I remember now because Draco made fun of you and I had to put a stop to it and he sneered your name, God how I hate Draco, but I'm glad I have my good friends the golden trio to talk with," Poppy said with a smile.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh" Natalie said gaining more intrest in the conversation. "What did he say about me?" She hated people talking crap about her. She was supposed to be the person doing that. "Who's the golden trio?" Natalie asked

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " He said some pretty nasty things that I am not wanting to repeat," Poppy said, " the golden trio is the famous Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasely," Poppy said, she said Ron's name dreamily.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh okay" she made a note to herself to give Draco a hard time once she saw him again. Natalie chuckled at the way Poppy said Ron. "That's cool you hang out with them. Hermione doesn't really like me that much" she admitted

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Oh ignore her, she does like you, she just can't find any way to be mad at me so she found someone else to be "mad" at, don't take it seriously Natalie," Poppy replied with a smile.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay" She said trying to make it sound like she was convinced "Im sure that's what it is" A bit of dryness slipped in her words but not a lot.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Poppy sighed, " Sorry if I didn't convince you, I'm pretty sure Hermione doesn't hate you, I'm pretty sure she just envies you for getting all the boys," Poppy confessed,

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie laughed about what Poppy said. "I do get all the guys don't I?" She flipped her hair. Everything she was doing was a joke but she could have came off a little full of herself.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Poppy giggled slightly, " Speaking of guys, how do you get one to like you?" Poppy asked softly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie looked at her curiously. She always figured she was beyond all that. "Well each girl has her own way of flirting. I tease the guy then sometimes playfully nudge them. I don't act to flirty because then they will know I like them but I don't act to mean because they won't like me. You have to discover your pwn way though." She wasn't the best at giving advice, usually her thoughts were to ccomplicate for people to understand. "Just try to be yourself and if the guy doesn't like you he isn't good enough" she added thinking that was always good advice

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Poppy nodded, " Thanks, I'll keep this all in mind, anyways, I best go find my friends now, they must be worried sick," Poppy said, she stood from the seat and turned to face the compartment door, she saw her brother Draco.

" Going to see the Weasel and his friends?" Draco sneered at his sister.
" Screw off ferret," Poppy muttered, she pushed past her brother and walked off to the compartment she knew Ron, Hermione and Harry would be.

Draco looked into the compartment and saw Natalie, he was about to make fun of her when he remembered that his loony sister had promised she'd kill him if he made fun of anyone again, so he cleared his throat instead, " Uh...Hi Natalie," Draco said, it sounded awkward and weird, Draco normally sneered the girls last name, but this time he didn't, he couldn't.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie looked at Draco weirdly. "Uh hi?" She was unsure what to say. "Do you need anything?" She wanted to be mean to bim because he was mean to her but she didn't want to make him mad since he was acting nice. To her at least not to Poppy but theu were siblings so that was expected.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you want it to do Hermione, Harry and Ron or just Ron?))

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( That question is confusing, what are you asking? ))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I confuse people easily. When Poppy is with Ron do you want Hermione and Harry to be there too?))

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( Yes please ))

Draco cleared his throat, " Uh...no...I came in here to talk to Poppy, but I didn't get to so uh....I'll be leaving now," Draco murmured.

Poppy made her to the compartment that held her friends, she knocked on the door before entering, " Hey guy's, I'm sorry if I worried you, I was talking to a Ravenclaw girl named Natalie Carter," Poppy said as she entered, she went and sat next Harry.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie rolled her eyes. She figured he actually wanted to talk to her but of course she was wrong. She considered asking him something to continue talking but she didn't.

Hermione forced a smile "Oh her. The blonde? That is always bragging and checking her makeup in the ladies room?" Ron looked at Poppy apologizing for Hermione's rant. "Hermione," Harry said interrupting her, "I think Poppy likes Natalie aand so do Ron and I so keep you opinions to yourself okay?" Hermione rolled her eyes. "My opinions are right though"

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Draco went running off with Crabbe and Goyle.

Poppy ignored Hermione's little rant, and sat next to Ron, " I agree with you a tiny bit Hermie, but don't go overboard with your insults," Poppy warned, she rested her head on Ron's shoulder. She hadn't gotten any sleep and who could when you live with Draco Malfoy?

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2016 04:11PM) (new)

"Draco being a jerk again?" Ron asked rubbing her shoulder. He felt bad for Poppy she never got to sleep in the summer because Draco was causing problems all night. Hermione and Harry exchanged a look, they both knew about Poppy's crush on Ron. "Hey Ron, you should invite Poppy to the Barrow((I can't spell Ron's home right now)) next summer" Harry suggested. "Yeah I should" Ron said smiling.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Poppy scoffed, " When is Draco not being a jerk?" Poppy mumbled, then she closed her eyes and listened to Harry, her eyes shot open once she heard Harry suggest that Ron invite her to the Burrow, " Oh no, I can't do that, its crowded isn't it? With your brothers, your sister and your parents, also Harry who's most likely there as well because his aunt, uncle and cousin, who's not as mean as we think he is by the way, treat him like hell" Poppy murmured.

Draco thought about something and then turned, he went to find Natalie and did, he tapped her shoulder, " Hey, I might as well do this," Draco said, " I'm sorry for treating you the way I have been, it's just I have a hard time talking to girls and everyone knows Poppy won't even give me the time of day anymore, so I have troubles and I'm sorry," Draco said to the blonde.

« previous 1 3