Short Story Connect discussion

GET PUBLISHED > Shorts Stories wanted for anthology

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Little (new)

Little Acorn | 5 comments Dear all,

We are currently looking for short stories to be included within our anthology due for publication in Spring 2017 in both paper and ebook format.

All genres will be considered and the word count is between 2,000 and 5,000 words. Unfortunately we cannot offer payment for stories included but it will provide a great opportunity to promote other works you have done (speaking of which we are looking for full novel publication if you have one).

https://littleacornpublishingblog.wor...

Get in early to get your story considered.
Thank you kindly!

message 2: by Birgitta (new)

Birgitta Heikka (birgitta-abimbola-heikka) | 5 comments Nice idea. What would be nicer is if you could get short stories from writers all over the world. I think that would be great (a way to learn about other cultures, taboos etc.). When is the deadline for submission? I would like to be included.

Thanks!

message 3: by Little (new)

Little Acorn | 5 comments Birgitta wrote: "Nice idea. What would be nicer is if you could get short stories from writers all over the world. I think that would be great (a way to learn about other cultures, taboos etc.). When is the deadlin..."

The deadline for submissions is 30th November but entries are always welcomed before this date.

Good idea about writers around the world and we would certainly like to read entries that cover such a topic.

message 4: by Los (new)

Los Pepes (Los_Pepes) | 2 comments Little wrote: "Birgitta wrote: "Nice idea. What would be nicer is if you could get short stories from writers all over the world. I think that would be great (a way to learn about other cultures, taboos etc.). Wh..."

Sounds fun.
Can I submit stories I've already written? https://www.amazon.com/Harambes-Reven...

message 5: by Little (new)

Little Acorn | 5 comments Los wrote: "Little wrote: "Birgitta wrote: "Nice idea. What would be nicer is if you could get short stories from writers all over the world. I think that would be great (a way to learn about other cultures, t..."

Yes that is fine for the short story anthology. We look forward to reading them.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 410 comments I'm going to try this one. All kinds of short stories are welcome, right?

message 7: by Little (new)

Little Acorn | 5 comments Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "I'm going to try this one. All kinds of short stories are welcome, right?"

All genres accepted. We look forward to receiving your short story.

message 8: by Rajiv (new)

Rajiv Bakshi (authorrajivbakshi) | 2 comments Please send the mail ID ! Where to send the stories

message 9: by Little (new)

Little Acorn | 5 comments Rajiv wrote: "Please send the mail ID ! Where to send the stories"
littleacornpublishing@outlook.com