Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

The Featured Author 20th - 3rd of Novmeber

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Thompson (lynnthompsonbooks) | 122 comments Congrats G.A.! Scheduled to go up on my site tomorrow morning(10/20):) lynnthompsonbooks.com

message 2: by G.A. (new)

G.A. Rael | 5 comments Thanks so much, Aoife and Lynn! I'm very excited to be featured!

Currently, I'm offering ARCs for Boy Meets Witch, the first in my paranormal series that comes out on November 17th! Feel free to message me if you would like a digital copy. :)

Boy Meets Witch by G.A. Rael

I'm also promoting a Kindle Scout entry (busy couple of months!) called The Coven on Baker Street, so if it's your cup of tea and you have a moment to nominate it, I would greatly appreciate it!

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/C8K3...

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Thompson (lynnthompsonbooks) | 122 comments G.A. The Coven on Baker Street looks like a fun read. I added the nomination and ARC to my post on FB. Good Luck:)

message 4: by Carissa (new)

Carissa Lusk (goodreadscomckelleylusk) | 7 comments I nominated the book on Kindle Scout, followed you on Twitter, and sent out a couple of tweets. Congratulations on being the featured author!

message 5: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Halland (kyrahalland) Congratulations! Will shout-out on Facebook, etc, and I'll sign up for a tour spot.

message 6: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Current | 16 comments Congrats! I just nominated your book on Kindle Scout. Good luck!

message 7: by G.A. (new)

G.A. Rael | 5 comments Thanks so much, everyone! I really appreciate the nominations and well wishes. :)

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Boy Meets Witch (other topics)