World, Writing, Wealth discussion

American Sinner
This topic is about American Sinner
Announcements & Book Promotions > A new novel mixing Urban Fantasy, Erotica and Sci-Fi: AMERICAN SINNER

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michel (new)

Michel Poulin Hello everyone! I just published online on Goodreads my latest novel, a mixed Urban Fantasy/Erotica/Sci-Fi, called AMERICAN SINNER. I know that such a mix of genres is rather unusual, but I believe that the result may interest many readers on GR. Warning: it is meant strictly for adult readers! It is available for free, like all my other ebooks. Here is a short synopsis:

1973 Los Angeles : Young Patricia Love is continuing her university studies (and her partying) at the UCLA, while Jennifer Woods strip dances in a Santa Monica cabaret for a living and Sylvia Thorne plays the professional dominatrix by night. Three young women living by the three ‘S’: Sex, Sin and Seduction. Three lives controlled by a supremely beautiful but also powerful and immortal being named Delicia, a being capable of using the highest magic. Originally meant to be evil, Delicia has an unusual streak of good in her, a streak that is gradually emerging and affecting more and more her actions. Those actions are however increasingly attracting the attention of both the Lords of Hell and of the angels hunting down demons like her.

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 13740 comments Better not look at the cover -:), but sounds like an interesting book. Good luck with it, Michel!

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex (asato) Nik wrote: "Better not look at the cover -:), but sounds like an interesting book. Good luck with it, Michel!"

i just did--good thing I'm not in the office. NSFW!

message 4: by Michel (new)

Michel Poulin Uh, what does NSFW stands for? Sorry if my question sounds naive.

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex (asato) Michel wrote: "Uh, what does NSFW stands for? Sorry if my question sounds naive."

Not Suitable For Work. (no apology required. we come from all sorts of different backgrounds with different levels of popular knowledge.)