Comments Showing 1-50 of 199 (199 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Here we are :)

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Nah, I don't need a link :3

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Ok sweet lol

What Disney characters were you thinking? (Btw I'm probably gonna pass out soon so if I don't respond tonight I'll reply in the morning.

message 4: by Mal (last edited Oct 19, 2016 11:39AM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Well it's good that it was late there too because I just fell asleep lol. I also definitely forgot to enable notifications so I'm glad I checked ^^;; anyway! uuuuhhmm. well. I kind of have a vague, very vague idea for a Cinderella mxm (but it's mature because Cindy is a whore oops~). Beyond that I'm thinking maybe Snow White (because look at this art http://orig07.deviantart.net/1170/f/2... ), the Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Lady & the Tramp, or Mulan??

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Holy crap that art is amazing O-O and any of those are good for me. You can pick whatever you'd like :)

message 6: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) girl decisions are the bane of my existence XD

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Same tho I can't make decisions to save my life >.<

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments *is highkey stalking and thinks you should do the cinderella one just because*

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) well dayum.
okay then...
which do you like least?? XD

message 10: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) oh why hullo fiend

message 11: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) thank you sm for you input

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments sucre'd fiend wrote: "*is highkey stalking and thinks you should do the cinderella one just because*"

Lol Fiend XD

We can totally do the Cinderella one I haven't done a Cinderella one in awhile

message 13: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) okay. well my idea for it is super vague. literally all i have is that cinderella (male cindy) is a prostitute and he's fair haired and sought after and he's flirty and likes it rough but he's also secretly soft hearted and misses his dad and mum, and like idk but it hurts my soul ;~; maybe the prince likes to go into the city and he visits cindy a lot and cin is cool with it because wow the prince pays well and is really good in bed and is kind of a nice guy even though he's rich and stuuuufff. or the prince doesn't even have to be the real prince, maybe it's just a street name or something and he and cin cross paths a lot and have this sexual tension and playfulness or whatever. or maybe the prince is cin's friend and they both really like each other and they both know it but cin doesn't think that he can live up the his friends expectations and like he's already in the business and stuff and has clients or is in with some ruff people and more stuuufff. or maybe they're already in a relationship and the prince isn't terribly supportive of cin's activities but cin just shrugs it off and is like all flirty when he doesn't want to talk about it?? ooooorrr they're in a relationship and the prince doesn't know that cin is selling his body (though you'd have to be pretty dense not to know that). or the prince is a soldier and ya know how soldiers sometimes go and seek comfort from prostitutes to forget what they've been through and stuff?? it could be something like that. idk. my idea is vague so there are many possibilities.

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments So I like all those ideas maybe we do the one where Cin and the prince are friends?

message 15: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) okay :D i always hate asking first, but do you mind if I'm Cin??
and should the prince be the prince prince or just some guy??

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments You can totally be Cin :)

Maybe the Prince Prince? To add more drama to the rp

message 17: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) works for me c:
do you mind short formats?

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Nope not at all

message 19: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Cool ~ gotta go scout for fcs XD

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Lol same here :)

message 21: by Mal (last edited Oct 19, 2016 05:00PM) (new)

Mal (malxox)

the more you know. . .
> his mother was a famous tailor from a well-respected family, she stitched a dress for the queen once
> his father was a merchant, yet mother loved him. father traveled a lot
> cin is meant to be a play on sin, he doesn't know why people use a c instead
> when he was young he had a helpless crush on the young prince, though he had only seen him once in town square for a celebratory festival in honor of the royal family's regime
> Cin's parents passed away, and he was taken into an orphanage run by a nasty woman named Elizabeth Tremaine. Cin left that place as fast as he could, and never looked back on the dark days he spent there. He has scars on his back from the wipe Lady Tremaine used ... they're bad reminders of his past, but men seem to love them in bed.

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments That's a really cool template I'll have my character up soon :)

message 23: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Thank you~! Excited to see him :D

message 24: by Jess (last edited Apr 23, 2017 11:22PM) (new)

Jess | 995 comments
{Mika Averyanov}
descriptiondescriptiondescription
{23, 6'0, Prince, ect: father is on deathbed is awaiting coronation for king}

message 25: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) hullloooo Mika~
Quietly fangirling because Cin is shorter than his prince <3

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Ikr?? I love using models as fcs and I love height differences they're so adorable! ^_^

message 27: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) height differences and age gaps are my weaknesses

message 28: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments True tho! How do we want to start?

message 29: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Mmmm. Well I think we should have them know each other already!m? Because then there's no lag with first meetings~ so maybe start with Mika slipping away from the castle and just showing up? Or we can just have them be with each other already and like idk maybe they're just talking ?? 0-0

message 30: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Sure we can totally do that also modern or more historical setting?

message 31: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I'm thinking more historicaly? I'm better at last than present and future :p

message 32: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Alright that works who should post first?

message 33: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Depends. If we're doing the first suggestion, you probably should. If we're doing the second I totally can.

message 34: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) weird question, but since they are already friends and are aware of their attraction for one another... have they already have sex?? cause i don't imagine cin beating around the bush about it, since it's sort of his job, but it also depends on Mika's personality~

message 35: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Maybe they're a friend's with benefits sort of thing?

message 36: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ya ya works for me. so anyway--

message 37: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Maybe we can do it where they're talking?

message 38: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) okay. i guess i can start then?

message 39: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments That'd be great if you could :)

message 40: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) sure thing. i'll try to get one up quickly as i can~

message 41: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments Ok sounds good :)

message 42: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox)
Cin enjoyed these days. They reminded him of when he used to be normal. Just a normal young man with a completely ordinary crush on one of the most famous boys in the kingdom. He hadn’t told Mika about it, and he wasn’t sure he ever would, but the thought made him smile a bit. A soft smile, the kind that softened his features and took his gaze far away. He was looking down at the young prince, dancing his fingers through his dark hair, liking the way the soft strands tickled his flesh. Cin leaned back against the wall, ankles crossed to create a nice pillow for the other man. The room was small, and a little bit of a wreck, even for the lack of stuff that Cin had complied over the last few years. Everything blended into one another, all hazy and warm, sugaring the atmosphere with drowsy vibes. Admittedly, this was the one place he felt he could relax. Out on the streets Cin’s shoulders tensed, always ready for a fight when a shady character came down the street. His lips loosened into a sensual smile at attractive strangers, and after that it was a fight too. Here, in his room, he was only himself. Eldon Moreau—though he hadn’t spoken his name in a long, long time. People that weren’t himself and Mika didn’t come to his room: ever. “You’re out late tonight.” He commented vaguely. Outside the sun was setting, painting the sky with oranges and pinks, soon to sink into blue, violet, and deep black. “Bad day?”

(view spoiler)

message 43: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
(view spoiler)

message 44: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) (view spoiler)

message 45: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
(view spoiler)

message 46: by Mal (new)

message 47: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments (view spoiler)

message 48: by Mal (new)

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess | 995 comments
Mika usually wasn't out of the castle this late at night. Then again it wasn't everyday that your father was on his deathbed. Plans were already underway for his coronation and Mika hated it. His father wasn't even dead yet and yet her were his advisors trying to make him into their perfect little puppet. They knew Mika had very little experience and so they were trying to twist that weakness to their advantage. Mika was exhausted and he needed to get away. That's how he found himself here at Cin's place. Cin didn't treat him like a prince, he didn't expect anything more than he was willing to give. He didn't expect him to know all the answers and he definitley didn't try and use him for his own malicious purposes like his advisors did. Here he didn't have to be Prince Mika he could just be Mika just him. He opened his eyes looking up at Cin as he spoke to him. He shifted his legs a bit so they wouldn't fall asleep. "You could say that," He said vaguely before closing his eyes once more. Mika was exhausted and if he didn't enjoy Cin's company so much he probably would've fallen asleep. "What about you how was your day?" He asked

message 50: by Mal (last edited Oct 20, 2016 02:28PM) (new)

Mal (malxox)
Cin snorted quietly, “You always ask that.” He mused, carding his fingers slowly through Mika’s hair. They travelled in an arch until he was trailing his index finger softly down the slope of the prince’s jawline. His pointer finger dropped below Mika’s chin, touches feather light. Cin rested his thumb against the edge of his companion’s lips, brushing softly against his fair skin. There was a soft sensual glimmer in his brown eyes, lighting them much the same way the candles beside his bed did to his room. There was a warmth there that Cin was hesitant to share with others. Mika had dug it out of him eventually, prying into him and pulling at strings so old and raw he had forgotten the sounds they made. Cin bent down, covering Mika’s lips with his. He lingered there, drawing back with a relaxed breath of air; the blonde kissed the edges of the man’s lips, and drew back slowly, resting back against the wall. “Tell me what’s bothering you.” he said in a low voice, a demand so soft he was sure Mika wouldn’t notice his insistence. He wanted to burden himself with Mika’s troubles, when he could, if only to feel weight on his shoulders that wasn’t his own. To know that he wasn’t the only one whose knees trembled under lifes cruelty. But more than that, he was careful in evading conversation about his daily life, knowing that he was a low creature among a man sculpted from gold.

« previous 1 3 4