Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) Anna Dressed in Blood discussion

What a lovely Villain

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eirene (last edited Oct 19, 2016 06:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eirene I'm looking to see if some books where the main male protagonist falls in love with the "dark" or villainous girl exist. It's probably better/more likely that this will be something along the lines of sci-fi, fantasy, or other supernatural books. I just would find it so different and interesting if a main character who's a guy chooses or falls for the tomboyish, evil, "dark"(personality wise), or even just the underdog if they are in a love triangle. You know, instead of the stereotypical "bad guy good girl" situation or the "fall for the perfect bright eyed blonde-haired soft spoken girl" (Don't get me wrong I have nothing against blond hair, I'm just naming a stereotype and happen to have partially blonde hair) Would anyone happen to know anything like this?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood This is the book then. Seeing as the girl that happens to be Anna in this case is the least closest thing to perfect. Plus she does have a-- eh. Bad strike? I guess you would call it. Maybe? But yeah, if you're looking for something like that, then you should really check this out. Not that I'm saying that the guy (forget his name) I think it might be Cas or something like that though.. doesn't come with his own set of faults. Seeing as he aint perfect either. It's scary as heck if you read it at night. But it's totally worth the read.