The Dragon's Hoard Book Club discussion

OCT 2016: Worlds Apart > Octobers Theme: Worlds Apart

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseysmurph) | 47 comments Mod
This is not a discussion of the items received in the box, please go to the unboxing folder for all your item discussion needs XD

This months theme is Worlds Apart.

What did you think of the theme? If you've read the book already how well did you think it connected?

It's safe to say when I think of worlds apart I think of the literal and the figurative, I mean it's sci fi so it's safe to think that this book is about some space teenagers IMing across different worlds right? No, that's just me? Okay then XD

Worlds apart can also be different situations, worlds apart from understanding each other, or even just worlds apart in social standing.

I feel like a lot of us bloggers and bookstgrammers connect with people that are 'worlds apart' I know I've spoken with more people oversea in the last year then I have my life and it's all types of awesome..

What does Worlds apart mean to you? What do you think the book will include to reflect the theme?

message 2: by Kirstie (new)

Kirstie Ellen (kirstieellen) | 32 comments Mod
I'm just going to say one thing: this box totally flung me into a shopping spree . . . I totally might've bought a bunch of bookmarks and candles . . .

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE BOOK, OMG, *wields laser gun and 3D glasses maniacally*