The Dragon's Hoard Book Club discussion

OCT 2016: Worlds Apart > Whats in the box [spoilers]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseysmurph) | 47 comments Mod
OCTOBER YOU HAVE BEEN GOOD TO ME! What did you all think of this months box? I though it was amazing, I loved the hand written note and the NECKLACE ughhhh it's so pretty, getting jewelry is my favourite XD

Share your unboxing below! Either by posting a pic or linking us to your review, I can't wait to see them :D

message 2: by Kirstie (new)

Kirstie Ellen (kirstieellen) | 32 comments Mod
I LOVED IT. I was super duper impressed with this box. The box was an excellent choice for the theme and a super quick read.

I also loved the bookmarks (and totally went and bought more #NoRegrets). And let's not forget the coaster!! And the hand written letter - argh! Everything!!

message 3: by Casey (new)

Kirstie wrote: "I LOVED IT. I was super duper impressed with this box. The box was an excellent choice for the theme and a super quick read.

I also loved the bookmarks (and totally went and bought more #NoRegret..."

The Coaster is the best and I really like that store! I think I might buy some of there bookends for xmas but they're expensive o.o

Also ahhhh I broke my necklace and I'm all types of sad :( I left it on my shelf in the sun and the next time I went to pick it up the glass smooshed and the glitter goo went everywhere DX I really liked it too :( At least I know next time don't leave stuff in the sun!

message 4: by Kirstie (new)

Kirstie Ellen (kirstieellen) | 32 comments Mod
Casey wrote: "Kirstie wrote: "I LOVED IT. I was super duper impressed with this box. The box was an excellent choice for the theme and a super quick read.

I also loved the bookmarks (and totally went and bough..."

Oh no! That's so sad that it melted!

The Dragon Reads (Joyce) (thedragonreads) | 30 comments Mod
Oh no D: I have spares if you wanted to buy a replacement?

message 6: by Casey (new)

The Dragon's Hoard wrote: "Oh no D: I have spares if you wanted to buy a replacement?"

I think I might get a new one eventually but I'm not to fussed about it at the moment:)