Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Emotional Intelligence book for teens

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Romi (last edited Oct 18, 2016 07:16PM) (new)

Romi Grossberg | 2 comments Hi, I am looking for a beta reader for a new book on the topic of emotional intelligence. Looking for the teenage voice.
It is roughly 12,000+ at this point and is a 'work book' with information, questions and answers, a learning book about yourself. I have been asked to write this book and teach it in the class room in a school in Australia for 12-15 year olds.
I have never used a beta reader before so not entirely sure how it works. The main thing I am looking for is the teenage voice, the right slang and style engaging for teenagers.
It is not quite ready for the beta reader but I wasn't sure how long the process took (almost ready though).
Thank you

message 2: by Entrada (new)

Entrada Book Review | 213 comments Hi Romi,

I've worked on these type of things before. I'd be happy to look it over and give you some feedback. PM or email me at info@entradapublishing.com

Thanks!

Rachel

message 3: by Romi (new)

Romi Grossberg | 2 comments Thanks, will do.
Entrada wrote: "Hi Romi,

I've worked on these type of things before. I'd be happy to look it over and give you some feedback. PM or email me at info@entradapublishing.com

Thanks!

Rachel"

Romi wrote: "Hi, I am looking for a beta reader for a new book on the topic of emotional intelligence. Looking for the teenage voice.
It is roughly 12,000+ at this point and is a 'work book' with information, q..."