✧ Ɓεψσπd τнε Cгλsнιπɢ Шλvεs ✧ discussion

Шεlςσϻε > Rules

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 38 comments Mod
In order to roleplay, you must read and sign your name to these rules.

I.
Please be kind. No cyberbullying in any way will be tolerated, and if you are seen mistreating another member in this group, you will be kicked out immediately. We are all here for one reason, to have fun roleplaying, so let's all just get along.

II.
This is an advanced roleplay! This means your characters and roleplay posts must be descriptive. Characters should have personalities about two paragraphs long at least, and should all have more than one flaw. Any characters seen as a Mary Sue or John Doe (basic, perfect character) will not be accepted. All roleplay posts must be at least three sentences long (or longer!). If you are found writing one-liners, you will be asked to correct yourself first, and have your post(s) deleted second.

III.
You may not roleplay until your character has been approved by a Moderator, nor until you have signed these rules.

IV.
Please leave the duty of answering questions and correcting one-liners or any other roleplaying/character issues to the Moderators. That way, members don't get into a fight over who knows more or who has the power/ability to tell others what to do.

V.
You may have as many characters and claims as you can handle. However, if you make a dozen claims (both in character and face claims) and they are not created in a timely fashion, your claims will be taken away. (However a Mod will always send you a warning/reminder before your claims are removed). This rule applies to Mods too!

VI.
Have fun! Don't get too caught up in these rules, they really aren't that difficult to follow. And your Mods are all very understanding, so don't be afraid to ask us questions or let us know why you're having trouble. I, myself, am always available to PM and am always happy to talk, even if it's not group related.

message 2: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 27 comments Mod
I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM NEVER UP TO ANY GOOD

message 3: by Rose ♥ (new)

Rose ♥ | 38 comments Mod
~ Rose, The Queen in the North

message 4: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd Got it

Totally/In/Love (Totallygabrielle) | 1 comments Rose

✧ Ɓεψσπd τнε Cгλsнιπɢ Шλvεs ✧

unread topics | mark unread