What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > The Heroine of this book fakes to be a tabloid reporter

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana Torres (last edited Oct 18, 2016 07:30PM) (new)

Diana Torres | 2 comments I read this book about a year ago I can't remember the names of the main characters but I do know that the heroine decides to follow the hero without him having knowledge that she did. when she arrives to the country were he is (Italy maybe) she sees him with another women (a fashion model?) so she decides to buy a camera and act like a tabloid reporter just to get closer to the women and see what's going on. In the process she discovers some shady stuff about the main character and how he is linked to the mob (Italian Once again maybe??) the main hero takes her to meet his grandmother who that day had cooked meatballs. Also when she goes to the restroom in that same house she gets assaulted by the main hero's uncle, but the main H rescued her in time. I also remember her going to a club because she was invited by the women who she was spying on and when she went to the restroom the main H was right outside the bathroom door angry waiting on her and asking her to leave? . I remember the model's closest friend is the cousin to the Main hero and is very friendly with the heroine, I also remember she attending a party at the model's house and having to park her car about a several blocks away, she also went shopping in the villa's

message 2: by Kris (new)

message 3: by Diana Torres (new)

Diana Torres | 2 comments Thank you, but unfortunately it's not the book I'm looking for.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Diana Torres, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Italian's Defiant Mistress (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

India Grey (other topics)