1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jess x Evelin

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Here we are :)

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Okay XD what was your idea?

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Depends on what you like to do

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) I want to do something realistic yet romantic in a way. Like...one isn't sure their gay but want to do things to find it out?

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Sure we can totally do that :) high school, college, or older?

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Sure that works :) who would you like to be?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Can I be the one who isn't sure?

For characters we can just do Name, Age and Appearance.

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Sure and yes we can :)

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Cool. Can you post first?

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Yup just give me a sec to find pictures :)

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Name: Trever Miles
Appearance:

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
{Name} Tait Geijer
{Age} 17
{Gender} Male
{Sexuality} Homosexual
{Appearanxe}

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) cool. You wanna start?

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Sure how do we want to start?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) I don't know...Maybe they can be best friends? They go at a party, get drunk and we go on From there?

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Yeah that'd be great. Maybe they get pulled into a game of truth or dare?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Nah.I want them to have them do it more person, as in not letting others know at first.

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Ok that's cool then I'll have a post up in a little bit :)

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tait grinned as he took another swig of whatever he was drinking. He had no clue what it was, but what he did know was he was getting drunk as fuck. He placed the glass down moving around on unsteady legs as he moved to find Trever. He finally discovered the familiar mop of black hair and made his way over to him. "Hey Trever. Are you having fun?" He asked slurring his words quite a bit. Tait swore he hadn't had much to drink, but he must've had stronger alcohol than he thought he did because he was drunk as hell.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Trever laughed at his friends face. "Not as much fun as you, but yeah." He replied, amused. He looked upstairs. "I can't believe we're actually doing a house party. In my house." He said, shaking his head as he looked back at his friend.

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tait swept locks of white blonde hair out of his eyes. He giggled "Well that means you should be having more fun silly. Don't let me have all the fun," He told him eyes sparkling with amusement. Tait was definitley what you would call a happy drunk he got extra giggly and funny after drinking. "True I'm actually a little surprised that you finally mNaged to have one," He mused smiling thoughtfully.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Trever rolled his eyes. "How about we take you upstairs before you publicly kill yourself."He said, grabbing a bottle of tequila before going upstairs, sure he'd follow. Truth was, he was just trying to make sure they didn't crash his house.

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tait giggled again. "Sure thing Trever. It'd be a right shame if I died here," He said sighing in exasperation. He followed Trever upstairs stumbling a bit on the stairs. "Some of that tequila is for me right?" He asked even though he really didn't need anything else to drink.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) "No. It's for me, I have to stay awake some way." He joked, getting into the room. He closed the door after Tait. "Do you think I'd be able to clean the house for tomorrow?" He asked after sitting on his bed, taking a drink out of the tequila. He was a light drinker, meaning he got drunk easily, and he hated letting people see him that way. He was okay with it though, since it was his best friend he was talking about here. Nothing could go wrong.

message 28: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Aw come on, no fair," Tait complained even though he knew it was probably for the best. Anymore to drink and he'd be puking out his guts on the carpet. Tait nodded "Yeah, im sure you'll be able to," He told him, moving so he could sit next to him. He resisted the urge to grab the bottle of tequila and drunk some more.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Trever laughed after drinking have the bottle alone. He was laying back on his bed, looking at Tait. "Can I ask you something?" He asked making a sound between a laugh and a giggle.

message 30: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tait say cross legged on the bed facing Trever. He was now over the bottle of tequila and didn't mind it when Trever drank half the bottle. "Sure you know you can ask me anything," Be said playfully bumping Trever's knee.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Trever chuckled. "How can you do it? Letting people call you names, tag you as the gayest of gayest...and still be happy?" He asked, confused about it. He couldn't imagine being able to do it, but in case he was...he had to see how exactly it felt like.

message 32: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tait shrugged "Well I'm not just going to let them tell me who I can or cannot love now can I? If u let them see they get to me then I'd be letting them win and get don't deserve to win. So I'm happy because I'm comfortable with who I am and I'm not going to let anyone get in he way of that," He said softly before promptly bursting into giggles. Tait could go between serious and giggly within second.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Trever didn't laugh, just stared into the bottle. "How did....How did you figure out you we're gay? I mean, how did you make sure you were, how did you prove it to yourself?" He asked, looking over at him.

message 34: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"I knew from a pretty young age I was gay, but the first time I kissed a boy was when I knew for absolute certain," Tait told him going back to his more serious self.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Trever swallowed. "Sounds...true." He said, setting the bottle aside before kissing Tait. Oh god, oh god, oh god....I'M KISSING A GUY! He thought, although....it felt only nice. No, more like real.

message 36: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tait let out a small noise of surprise when Trever kissed him, but immediately kissed him back. Tait had been in love with his best friend for a long time and if this was a one time deal he was going to make the most of it.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Trever pushed Tait gently back against the bed, parting slightly to take deep breaths before diving back in onto his lips. Trever was sure he wouldn't have had done this if not for the alcohol, but damb him if he didn't like it.

((Pm?))

message 38: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tait went willingly back onto the bed. He looked up at Trever in surprise, he never would've thought Trever would be the one to initiate this he supposed it was the alcohol, but either way he wasn't complaining. He took a couple deep breaths before Trever again connected their lips.

((Yeah))