1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Alec and Kate Kid ~ Couple's Secret ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments Hey, here we are! I'll get on my characters right away.

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Sweet, sounds great! :D I'll have mine up soon, too.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments Name: Theodore (Theo) Jameson Parch
Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/... (without the lip piercing or gauges)
Eyes: Blue http://i1.allaboutvision.com/i/condit...

Name: Isabella (Bella) Rae Hart
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Eyes: Brown http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/t...

If you need more detail, let me know!

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Name: Nickole Striper
Appearance:

Eyes: Sparkling Blue

Name: Jason Sanders
Appearance:

Eyes: Jade Green

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments Looks great! I feel like I know that girl from somewhere.. *shrugs*

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She's an actress. ;) So I'm sure you've seen her before. :3

And Jason is in a "shitty garage band".

And Nikki is just a girly girl. Just so you have an idea of what they're like or their most important traits.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments I swear I've seen her on Criminal Minds, on one episode..

Oh! I should probably throw that in there.

Theo is really laid back and happy all the time, you hardly ever see him upset about something, at least not really upset.

Bella is really affectionate, and loves being around her friends, all the time.

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Her name is Gabriella Wilde

Sweet. These two will get along great!

Jason.... Is usually pretty happy looking. At least when he's around his boyfriend. He has a B plot that I like keeping in the dark until the characters figure it out for themselves. XD

And Nikki is just a gumdrop that loves love.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments She was in Doctor Who?! Well then.

Yup!

Huh. Interesting.

XD Which KIND though?

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Haha, she was? Sweet. :3

And oh... you'll find out....

When do you want to place this roleplay? Like, how far before Jason gets the hell beat out of him?

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments Apparently.

XD I see..

Um.. I don't know, a week or so? Maybe more, depending on how fast that week could go.

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Depends on how much you want to happen to them. XD And I'm fine with going anywhere, so I have no opinion. I have to say though, I love beating the hell out of my characters. XD Though, I do like a balance of cute and drama.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments Well, I don't know. No opinion on what? And wooooww, you sadist.. Yeah, same here. Too much cute or too much drama is just bland.

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Oh yes. Totally agree. But yes, I am a complete sadist. ;) Just warning, I probably will put him in the hospital. XD

And I don't have a real opinion on how far we start before. :3 We can just go with the flow as well.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments Well then. And wow. Okay, noted.

Oh, um.. Let's just go two weeks, just to have some time. That should be enough. And yeah, that's an option.

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments *Nods*

Alright, sounds good to me. Shall we start?

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments Yup, we shall! Could you start? Haven't done this in a while it's help to have a lead to go off of.

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Where should they be? Public or somewhere they will be able to be themselves?

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments I was thinking them walking up/into school might be a good place to start?

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Alright, sounds good. Give me a sec and I'll have it up.

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments It was like every single day, Jason wasn't there on time at all. So Nikki was walking along the sidewalk, looking around for either one of the siblings. Though, she was more looking forward to seeing her girlfriend again, even though they were only allowed to act like best friends when they were in public and her brother had to have his arm around her. She didn't mind it too much, since he was pretty much her best friend anyways. Though, she was also noticing a lack of the other teenage boy, Jason.... Where was he? Was he going to be late again? Even though that was totally normal for him. She just hoped that he wasn't going to be a half an hour late like every time they had a double date.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments "Another Monday, another slow day of school, eh Bella?" Theo asks his sister, the pair walking down the sidewalk on their way to school. Isabella laughs, shaking her head. "Well, we have Jason and Nikki to look forward to, don't we?" She replies, staring at the ground as she walks, hands locked with her brother and thinking about the two's true lovers, whom no one could know about. "I mean, that's more than enough reason to go to school, I guess.." Theo says, shrugging and squeezing his sister's hand softly.

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Nikki turned the corner about half a block in front of them, her looking around for the two of them, and when she found them, she grinned, waving to them. "Theo! Bella!" She called out, a huge smile on her face and her blue eyes sparkled, much like normal. She started running to them, the one thing about having Theo as a fake boyfriend, was that he could catch her when she jumped on him after running, which she always found fun. She was always happy to see these two, especially her girlfriend. "Have you guys seen Jason?" She asked right before she threw her arms around Theo with a huge smile. She had to keep up their image, after all.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments Theo's eyes widen, and his smile grows as he sees Nikki in front of him and his sister, letting go of her hand in order to catch Nikki, running towards him like she tends to do. "Hey Nikki, how's my favorite girl!" He says, keeping up their image, quickly turning to Isabella to say, "No offense, sis," to which she replies with a smiling, "None taken." Isabella looks up at Nikki, up there in Theo's arms, smiling and blushing, just a bit. "No, we haven't seen him. He's probably late, as usual.." she says, sighing and shaking his head. "I'll have to give him yet ANOTHER talk about being late to school.." She sighs, shaking her head and continuing to walk down the path.

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Nikki giggled as she was picked up by him. "I'm doing good, how's my favorite guy? No offense to the absent Jason." She said, grinning down at him and then looked at Isabella. "And how's my favorite girl?" they were best friends, that was completely normal to say. Especially since they were girls and normal people thought that it was normal. She got down to her feet and looked up at him, and then her girlfriend. "I don't think that it's ever going to help. You know that he's late to every single thing that he's ever invited to. Too bad we can't lie to him that school starts a half an hour before it does." She said, chuckling a bit.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments "He's doing great, thanks for asking! And oh, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, even if he WAS here.." Theo says, lightly kissing her cheek before she hops down from his arms. Bella smiles, shrugging. "Pretty good, the weekend was blah, but hey, I get to see you guys again! Makes up for it," she says, stretching out her back as they approach the school grounds. "Oooohh yeah, if only. Sucks that he does at least remember when school starts, cause now we can't trick him.."

((Hey, I may on,y be able to reply once more, about to head off to sleep for the night.

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments ((Alright, Sleep well when you do. :) ))

She smiled and giggled with the kiss, as she did for everyone kissing her cheek. She smiled, "That's good." She said, looking over at her girlfriend. "Yeah, I'm happy to see you, too." She said, giggling a little. "Yeah.... I don't think he's ever going to be able to make it to school on time." She said, pushing hair from her face. "I don't know how he's going to make it in college. You can't be late there." She said, looking at Theo. She wiggled her eyebrows at him, "You're probably going to have to pick him up and drag him out of his house for his classes."

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments ((Thanks, will do! ^~^))

Isabella smiles, trying to hide her slight blush behind a laugh. "Yes, because that's totally Jason. He'll never get here on time. They should have a no-attendance award, cause he'd win that one easily." Theo chuckles, nodding. "Oh god, college is going to be a nightmare.. I don't know how I'll make it through that, with having virtually no sleep AND being responsible for Jason? That's going to be a fun four years.. And stop wiggling your eyebrows at me, it's creeping me out," he adds, chuckling again and looking around for he still missing Jason.

message 30: by Kate Kid (last edited Oct 18, 2016 09:24PM) (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Nikki giggled, nodding. "He totally could. Poor guy. I'm surprised that he's actually getting good enough grades." She said. She looked over at Theo, "Has he told you how his grades are going by the way? He hasn't told me recently." She said. Jason hadn't actually told anyone about his grades lately, but he seemed to always be busy, at least, lately he had been. Though, she thought that it was just because he was working so hard. She looked over and laughed a little. "Hey, you'll have fun. Probably." She said, chuckling a little. Though, she did worry about the two of them. Theo would have a lot to deal with. She wondered if they were going to come out when they graduated. She wondered when her girlfriend was going to come out, too.

Meanwhile, at Jason's house, the boy turned over in his bed, looking at the clock. He saw what time it was and he hit his bedside table, reaching and grabbing his phone. 'I just woke up. Your thirteen alarm idea didn't work.' He text to Theo, his eyebrows furrowed and he looked forward irritated. He hated waking up this late. He even went to bed early last night. Like, two hours early..... And he had taken a nap, too when he got home!

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments ((Sorry, I won't be able to reply for a while, busy with school. Maybe during lunch, but detailed things like this take some time.

message 32: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments ((Fine with me. Take your time.))

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments (( Sorry this took so long! I'm here for now though.))

Theo laughs, shaking his head. "Jason? Good grades? Hah!" he says, laughing again and wiping a fake tear from his eye. "Actually no, I haven't seen them recently, last time I saw them was a few months ago. Maybe he's done the impossible and brought them up, who knows." Theo pulls out his phone, it having just buzzed in his pocket. "Oh? What kind of fun are you referring too?" Bella asks, winking at Nikki and trying to keep a straight face as they walk up the steps of the school's front entrance. "Hey, just got a text from Jason. He over slept, again.. I swear, I may have to start dragging him here before college, at this rate," he says, texting back: 'How did you manage to sleep through all of them? Jesus.. Well whatever, just get your ass down here, school's about to start.'

message 34: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments ((It's cool. :) Welcome back.))

Nikki nodded and laughed a little bit. She thought that it was funny how Jason was pretty good with school even though he didn't go half the time. At least to his first hour and his fourth hour, the one that was right after lunch. She put her hands into her pockets and looked at the phone. "Oh, not sure." She said, looking at Bella and winking back at her, laughing lightly. She looked over at him, "Again? That boy sleeps more than a sloth."

Jason looked at his phone, rubbing his head and he felt like he was going to die. 'I don't know. I slept? Only outcome I can think of.' He got himself up and started rushing around. He had no idea how he could sleep this much and never feel refreshed. Did he sleep too much? He couldn't handle it. His body just was always exhausted it seemed, and he couldn't figure out how!

So, he rushed and got dressed and jumped into his car that he always took to school because he was always late.

"He'll never make it on time." Nikki said, shaking her head.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments ((Sorry, again.. Had school work, and may be hopping off after this post. Depends.))

Theo sighed, shaking his head. What the hell was he gonna do with him? Jason had to start coming to school on time or they ran the risk of not going off to college together. But Theo himself also couldn't be late getting Jason there.. That settles is. Jason would have to have an air horn blasted in his face every morning, at the least, to get him up. "Yeah yeah, real funny you two.." he says to the girls, smirking. "I could say the same about you two, but I'm not that cruel." Bella elbows him in the side, glaring at him with a small grin on her face. "Yeah, that's a pretty accurate comparison.. The other one being a bear that hibernates every day. That's another good one." Theo's phone buzzes, and he rolls his eyes at the incoming message. 'Yeah yeah.. You need an air horn alarm, or a train whistle or SOMETHING to wake you up, you can't keep being late man. Think about college.' "You know, I'm starting to believe that, Nikki," he says, sighing and, like his sister did earlier, stretches out his back.

message 36: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments ((It's alright. I was at work.))

Nikki smiled at the two of them, loving these two. She was glad that with the secret, that they all had a chance to get close. They had a huge friend group and she loved it! She loved her girlfriend, her best friend who was her fake boyfriend, and her other best friend who was always late! She loved it so much! She just grinned up at them, "Hey, I'm just an innocent girl, I wouldn't know what you two do." She said, wiggling her fingers at him.

Jason didn't check his phone when he was on his way to school, but he realized he didn't eat before leaving and he sighed, realizing that he really... didn't want to eat. His eyebrows furrowed and he sighed softly. He over slept and hardly ate. He was a healthy child... At a red light, he did pull out his phone and look at it. 'Put an air horn next to my head or a whistle and I will refuse to give you sex for a month.' He wrote back and threw his phone back over. Though.... The horrible thing about Jason's house was it was pretty out there. It was in the more rich neighborhood, but not in the really rich areas. So he would have to leave earlier than all of them if he was walking to school. Which he used to do until... well.... he started being late all the time.

Nikka looked over at him and smiled softly at him, a little sad. "Don't worry, Jason will be alright. You'll be able to go to college together.... So long as he doesn't miss his ACT next Thursday."

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments ((That late? Yeesh, that doesn't sound fun.))

Theo closes his eyes, keeping them closed as he thinks about Jason and the rest of the group, how close they all were.. It was like having a four person family, except two pairs of that family were intimate with each other. Either way, no matter how much he complained about Jason, or his sister or anything about them, he couldn't lie that he was happy they were all together like they were. He smiles to himself, both opening and rolling his eyes. "You're no more innocent than I am, Nikki! Don't try and say you are," he says, pulling his phone out again. 'While being a very regrettable outcome, if it gets you here on time for your ACTs, it'll be worth it. ...Maybe.' Bella, having had Theo be between her and Nikki this whole time, decides to shift over to the other side of Nikki, grabbing her hand. Perfectly normal thing to do, right? They were girls, after all. "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.." Theo says, rubbing his neck. "He better not miss that."

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments ((Yeah. Just until 12.))

Nikki looked up at him, gasping, "I am completely innocent! How could you say something like that?! How completely rude!" She said, though giggled right after. She watched as her girlfriend moved and took her hand. She grinned and squeezed it, swinging their arms back and forth for a second before letting them just hang joined.

It was a few more minutes before Jason could respond. When are those again? And who needs college? I'll become a prostitute. You don't mind, right?'

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments ((What time zone? It's 1:13 here, CST.))

"Oh whatever! You can't hide it from me, I've seen that side of you before.." Theo says with a grin, winking at the two girls. Bella huffs, rolling her eyes at her brother and swinging her arm along with Nikki's, until she stops. She then lies her head on her shoulder, yawning. "I didn't get hardly any sleep last night.. That damn thunderstorm kept me up all night.." she groans, slamming her head into Nikki's shoulder a few times, lifting it back up with a sigh. 'The only time you're going to be a prostitute is for me. And they're in a few days, next Thursday, and you do have to be there, college is important.' Theo sends the text, slipping his phone back into his pocket and cracking his knuckles.

message 40: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments ((12:22 here. MST))

Nikki looked up at him, grinning and rolling her eyes. "Of course you have." Though, her attention was drawn to her girlfriend who was complaining about not being able to sleep during the thunderstorm. "I'm sorry." She said, pouting a little. "You'll get to sleep when you go home tonight." She said, poking her nose ever so softly. "Or do you have cheer today?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

Jason looked at the phone, sighing softly. This man was really harshing the mood and possibility of becoming a famous prostitute. 'Okay.... So what are you paying me with? I mean, I'll fuck you any time you want. Even during lunch.... I do have the car, after all. ;) And college smolege.' Next Thursday, huh? Wasn't that then they were having a sleepover? Or was that Wednesday? Or Friday after? He forgot. He always seemed to forget lately.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments ((So I'm an hour ahead, cool.))

The smiles, winking at her before turning back to his phone, having to fish it out of his pocket again. Bella huffs, shaking her head. "Don't be sorry, be angry at the rain for just happening to keep me up. On a Sunday night, no less.." she says, crossing her arms and glaring at the sky. "No, not today I don't. Tomorrow I do though, so I'll have to probably go to sleep as soon as I get home to make up for last night. I hate Mondays.." '..I mean, that's not a bad idea. Would that fill you up though? And college is for your future. Your future is also our future, you know. You can't just let that pass on by, you'd miss me in bed too much.' Theo sends with a slight chuckle, looking around for any sign of Jason's car.

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Nikki laughed a little, "Hope you do get enough sleep tonight. It would suck if you landed on your head in practice." She said, giggling a little. That would be really really bad. "Mondays do suck. Especially with Mr. Barker's class." She said, laughing a little.

Jason knew texting while driving was bad, but he was having trouble lately not doing that. He usually did it at atop lights and stop signs though. Right now he ignored the texts and drove, sighing. He though, noticed three people on the side of the road and pulled over next to them, rolling down the window. He whistled, "Hey kiddies, want some candy?"

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments "Yeah.. I'll try my best to get tons tonight. Gonna need it all for tomorrow, but at least the teachers know we all hate Mondays and go a little easier on us. Except Mr. Barker, yeah." Bella stretches, turning and smiling at the sight of Jason's car, breaking her hand holding with Nikki and running up to the passenger side window, grinning. "Depends on what kind of candy you're offering there, babe," she says with a smirk, running around to the other side of the car and giving him a hug. Theo walks up, raising his hand for a high-five and grinning. "So you ARE here kind of on time today. Miracles do happen.."

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments She laughed lightly, nodding to her with a small smile on her face. "Yeah, you are going to need it." She said, pushing her blonde hair from her face. She looked over to the car when she heard it roll up to the side and someone asking if they wanted candy.

Jason simled when he saw Bella run up to the passenger window. "Uh.... Kit Kats..." He reached down and pulled up a half eaten one, which still had two bars completely un-touched. "And.... A Milky Way..." He opened up a carton, "And three Milk Duds." He answered and looked over at her when she went to the driver's side and he hugged her back, laughing lightly. "Oh darling, always so loving." He said, looking over to his boyfriend, high fiving him. "Actually, I'm exactly.... Thirty minutes late to be walking with you guys." He said, pointing at the clock.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments Bella laughs, rolling her eyes. "Well I wasn't expecting actual candy, but alrighty. And you never called me back over the weekend, ya big jerk.." She says, faking a pout, getting back into the mood of faking the two of them being together. It had been two days, after all. Theo smiles, reaching in and grabbing the Kit-Kat from Jason's hands. Being his favorite, he couldn't resist the urge. "Thanks for the energy food man, much appreciated this early in the morning," He says, wackily finishing off the candy par and wadding the wrapper up in his pocket. "I meant early to school, not early to walking with us.. Oh, and you should probably check your phone, you may like the last text I sent you."

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments He gave her an awkward smile, "Sorry. I fell asleep.... Like... as soon as I got home and didn't wake up till three in the afternoon. I got up, ate, and fell back asleep on my couch." He said, shrugging a little. "Woke up at 3 in the morning and went to bed." He blinked, realizing he slept the whole weekend only to eat once. And he didn't eat that morning either.... huh. He looked over to watch his boyfriend pluck them from his fingers and nodded. Before reading it, he looked at Bella. "Get out of the road and get in the car before you become road kill." He said, smiling softly before looking at his phone.

When he read it, his face grew red and he typed back a responce. You always fill me up. And.... yeah yeah. That's where the prostitution comes in.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments "It's fine, at least you were taking a break for once.. And wait, you ate one time? The whole weekend? That's it? Wow. That's impressive you went that long on one meal," Bella says whistling. "Hey, I can look up and see if I'm gonna get run over, I'm not gonna get squished.." she complains, but, despite that, she walks around to the other side of the car and hops in the passenger seat, Theo opting to sit behind Jason. "Now careful, I know you just woke up. Don't need you wrecking and killing us all, you know, so drive carefully," he says, pulling his phone out to reply. 'Isn't it usually the other way around though, with you feeding me? I mean, you are usually in command.. And no, that's not where that comes in, what did I JUST tell you? No prostitution unless it's for me. And if I go off to college and you don't follow.."

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments Jason shrugged a little, "Didn't eat this morning either. Still not hungry." He said, pursing his lips a little and he looked down. He looked up to watch her go over and get into the passenger seat. Nikki got in right behind her girlfriend, shutting the door.

"Dude, that's not okay." She said. "You need to eat before you make yourself sick." She said, eyebrows furrowed.

"Eh, sick smick." He said, waving her off. "And yeah yeah yeah, I won't kill us." He said, starting to drive off. He didn't check his phone again as he pursed his lips as he drove, making sure that he didn't kill them. Though, as he drove, he did start taking unnecessary turns, "Ohh. So they did open the new gaming shop." He said, whistling a little. Yes. He was checking out stores on his way. Their fault for getting in.

Alec Lightwood *I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this girl* | 62 comments ((Speaking of gaming [if you're into that] you hear the big news from Nintendo?))

"Yeah, that's really not good, Jason. You really should eat something, maybe get something from school? They do have the breakfast they offer there as an option," Isabella says, kicking her Vans off and placing her feet up on the dash. "Really unhealthy to starve yourself." "Yeah, what's she said," Theo says, looking out the window as they pass by some stores. "Eating is essential, you shouldn't really willingly go past a day without food. Besides, that makes you less energetic, so you sleep more, and have less energy for over things." He smiles, seeing the latest GameStop, just opened, approaching. "Don't tell me we're going in.." he says, trying to hide a grin.

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 1461 comments ((The Switch? Oh hell yeah.))

"Yeah, but we're gonna get there late." He said, "At least, too late to get food. So there's no real reason to worry about it." He said, shrugging. He though, did pull over when they got to the game store. He looked back at his boyfriend, "One, I don't do it willingly. I just sleep right through it. I think it's the sleep that's getting in the way of my eating, not the other way around." He said, "And yes, at least I am." He said, smirking.

« previous 1 3