Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Delilah Dusticle (Delilah Dusticle, #1)
This topic is about Delilah Dusticle
Book Cover Help > Please add new cover

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.J. (new) - added it

A.J. York | 13 comments Please add the latest cover for Delilah Dusticle.

It can found here on my author website: http://www.ajyork.com/

If you are not able to add the cover, please tell me why. This is the third time I have posted a request to add a new cover.

Many thanks!

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments Librarians are volunteers. Please be patient. Please do not post multiple requests for the same task.

Creating an alternate-cover edition is a multi-step task that takes time, and not all librarians are comfortable doing it.

I will work now on your two requests, for Delilah Dusticle and Delilah Dusticle's Transylvanian Adventure. I will let you know when I am finished.

message 3: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers on the site, as users want to shelve the cover of the copy they have. Instead, we add an alternate-cover edition. See Author FAQ and Adding an alternate-cover edition.

Here are your new alternate-cover editions for Delilah Dusticle:

»  Kindle
»  Paperback
»  ebook

And here are your new alternate-cover editions for Delilah Dusticle's Transylvanian Adventure:

»  Kindle
»  Paperback
»  ebook

As the author, you can set the default edition — that is, the one that comes up in searches by title and shows on your author profile. Here's how to do that.