Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Recommendations > Series Help!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Red Hot Romance Blog (redhotromanceblog) While I love MC novels. I want to switch it up a bit. Sticking with the bad boy theme, what series do you recommend? I tend to stay away from stories where there is no build up. If the characters get together in the first half of the book I tend to be bored. Also, don't mind cheating or some sort of fight that causes time apart as long as it ends with a HEA. Can be one story for the entire series. Am not interested in historical or paranormal.

message 2: by Kryptonite (new)

Kryptonite (sg34) | 406 comments How about books by Kristen Ashley. She wrote a lot of series.

Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series is really good. Completely different from MC reading. It's a UF dystopian book. Book 1 starts with Magic Bites.

Pamela Clare's I-Team series is also good. This one is more suspense.

Good luck in your search for the next perfect read.

message 3: by Cindi (new)

Cindi (ourtrumpcard) | 381 comments Lauren wrote: "While I love MC novels. I want to switch it up a bit. Sticking with the bad boy theme, what series do you recommend? I tend to stay away from stories where there is no build up. If the characters g..."
I hate the insta-love! And it seems like more and more authors are using that trope...

I agree, Pamela Clare is awesome; I also love the Bulletcatchers series by Roxanne St. Claire and Black Ops/BOI by Cindy Gerard, who I adore!

message 4: by Kryptonite (new)

Kryptonite (sg34) | 406 comments There's also a series by Julie James that starts with Something About You

message 5: by Audrey-anne (new)

Audrey-anne (ohdrey) What does MC stands for? PR = paranormal romance, UF = urban fantasy.. I personnally write MC and talking about my main character so I'm confused ahah

Heather LiteratureChick (btwn_thechapters on IG) (literaturechick) Audrey-anne wrote: "What does MC stands for? PR = paranormal romance, UF = urban fantasy.. I personnally write MC and talking about my main character so I'm confused ahah"

MC = Motorcycle Club.