What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > adult book, about a group of nurses who worked in a poor hospital. At least one nurse was having sex with a doctor. Miscarriage scene.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 4 comments I read this book in the late 80's to early 90's. I was in Grade 6 at the time, and all I remember is it was about a group of nurses who worked in a poor hospital. At least one nurse was having sex with a doctor. There was (what seemed to me at 12) a very detailed miscarriage scene.

It seems like I remember it being called Nurses. But I have googled, searched amazon and Kobo and come up with nothing familiar.

It is a long shot, but hopefully someone will know it.

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
The Nurses ???

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 4 comments I don't think it is the one I am looking for. However, I will be reading it to know for sure. Thanks for the suggestion!

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Do you remember the cover?
Time period/location story takes place?
Part of a series?
Was it more of a romance, a thriller, etc?

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 4 comments Sorry, all I remember is what I already mentioned.

I never got a chance to read it all. It was on a bookshelf in our classroom. Our teacher had no idea what it was about, until someone snitched. We were all keeping quiet avout it waiting for a chance to read it. Lol

Aftet someone told him, he took it away and I can not remember anything else about it.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Samantha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 4 comments Hi. No I didn't find it but I don't remember enough details to have even an idea what I am lookong for.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34466 comments Mod
A guess - Three Nurses by Louise Ellis?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Nurses (other topics)
Three Nurses (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Louise Ellis (other topics)