What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Paranormal romance, hero and heroine has arranged marriage/marriage of convenience

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rae (new)

Rae | 282 comments Hey there, I am looking for paranormal book recs that feature a hero and heroine in an arrange marriage to each other/ mating or marriage of convenience. They can be the same species or mortal enemies from different clans. I don't know. The angstier the better. Thank you in advance.

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 322 comments If you don't mind a bit of erotica (by a bit I mean a lot) I really liked T.A. Grey's Chains of Frost, Bonds of Fire <---this one was more angsty, and Ties That Bind. Each story is about each of three succubi sisters whom find out they were promised to men, a vampire, a shifter and a demon, they don't know in their father's will. The 4th book in the series is really good, too, but doesn't involve an arranged marriage.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Primal Bonds This is one of the Shifters Unbound series, but can be read as a stand-alone. It's the only one with the "marriage of convenience" thing in the series (at least, of the ones that I've read so far.) But thought I'd throw it out there for you.

message 4: by MJ (last edited Oct 19, 2016 07:39PM) (new)

MJ | 1342 comments The Mating, series. Wolves from neighboring packs

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna | 509 comments The Land of the Beautiful Dead by R. Lee Smith The Land of the Beautiful Dead - I don't think it can get much angstier than that (at least in the paranormal romance genre).