Love & Social Change discussion

Our Response to the World > Reflections on Magnificence and Love

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gary (new)

Gary Eby | 13 comments I think we can agree that political, economic, religious, and cultural systems have failed to bring us closer together. If we really want a better life, maybe it is time for a revolution in spiritual consciousness. Here are some of my humble opinions on how we can create a better world for each other:

What is Magnificence? And how can we experience it?

Anita Moorjani, who also had a near death experience and healed from a horrible form of terminal cancer, actually coined the term "Magnificence." She describes it as being in a state of pure, absolute, Unconditional Love."

(for more check out my blog entry: http://reflectionsinspirit.blogspot.c... )

Peace, Light, Joy, and Love: Gary Eby

message 2: by Dollys (new)

Dollys Crooks | 2 comments So agree with the revolution thing. Man, of himself cannot make himself or anyone happy no matter how he tries. Jesus is the sole answer for the world today and always.

message 3: by Gary (new)

Gary Eby | 13 comments Thank you Dolly. Here's to making a shift in spiritual consciousness today!

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Cottom (goodreadscomcaroline_cottom) | 98 comments Mod
Gary, thank you so much for the review of my book Love Changes Things, Even in the World of Politics on Amazon. And thank you for this post about spiritual consciousness. Yes! Let's all be a part of this shift by "being" love--pure, absolute, unconditional!

message 5: by Gary (new)

Gary Eby | 13 comments Your welcome. Let's feel the love, accept the love, and let the Love shine!