♥ BR ♥ discussion

Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
This topic is about Royally Screwed
Royally Screwed br

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jeanne  (jeannel1) | 2186 comments Mod
Starting a thread in case you guys still want to read this! I'm going to start it today.

Stephanie* | 264 comments Just bought my copy this morning! Going to try and join in! :)

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover (thefabulousbooklover) | 128 comments I've got my copy, but I have to finish Beard Science first, so I'll probably start this weekend. I'm hoping this one's a goodie!

Stephanie* | 264 comments Same here, Sher! How are you liking Beard Science?? I thought it was great, not my favorite of the series, but still loved it! :)

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover (thefabulousbooklover) | 128 comments Stephanie* wrote: "Same here, Sher! How are you liking Beard Science?? I thought it was great, not my favorite of the series, but still loved it! :)"

I'm loving it actually! I like the way Cletus thinks...he's super weird and cute at the same time. But Jethro and Sienna's story was just beautiful right?

Stephanie* | 264 comments So glad to hear! I saw some people didn't really like it. Lots of mixed reviews! & yes, I absolutely loved Sienna and Jethro, but Duane and Jessica were my faves!!! <3

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥  | 2388 comments Mod
Hey!!
Glad you can all join. Who has started? I don't have much time today... Prob friday until I can start properly. Hope it's good!

Hi ladies! I haven't started either, how about this week-end then? Sounds good to me! Glad you can join!

Yes weekend would be better for me too Jeanne

Has anyone started yet? I'm at 40%. (view spoiler)

I'm about to start now. Hope it's good! Hard to top her debut book though

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "I'm about to start now. Hope it's good! Hard to top her debut book though"

yep, that's still my favorite!

Ok, done. (view spoiler)

Stephanie* | 264 comments I had to stop last night at 40% (view spoiler)

Stephanie* | 264 comments I should clarify, that I stopped because I was tired, and will most definitely continue to read the book. Sorry it's super early here and my brain isn't awake yet!

Stephanie* | 264 comments Jeanne wrote: "Ok, done. [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Stephanie* wrote: "Jeanne wrote: "Ok, done. [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Stephanie* | 264 comments Jeanne wrote: "Stephanie* wrote: "Jeanne wrote: "Ok, done. [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

So sorry guys... I've been an awful reading buddy. Not even anything to do with the book... I literally don't feel like opening my kindle app :( my house is spotless though! Lol
Anyways will def start now as cutesy book sounds like my cup of tea at the moment.

Glad you are liking it Stephanie.
And sorry it wasn't better Jeanne.. At least you finished it

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Glad you are liking it Stephanie.
And sorry it wasn't better Jeanne.. At least you finished it"

If you are in the mood for cute, I think you will like it! It wasn't bad, just a little predictable. :)

Stephanie* | 264 comments Thanks! It's definitely kept a smile on my face. @ 66% currently. (view spoiler)

Jeanne wrote: "Has anyone started yet? I'm at 40%. [spoilers removed]"

Yeh it's cute... Does remind me of a Disney movie. Some things I find it hard to believe though... Like I can't imagine prince Harry or prince William here having a naked magazine shot or have tons of gossips about them sleeping around

Stephanie* wrote: "Thanks! It's definitely kept a smile on my face. @ 66% currently. [spoilers removed]"

I'm at 50% and everything is going too smoothly...

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Jeanne wrote: "Has anyone started yet? I'm at 40%. [spoilers removed]"

Yeh it's cute... Does remind me of a Disney movie. Some things I find it hard to believe though... Like I can't imagine princ..."

(view spoiler)

Hey guys... I didn't get to finish this as stopped at 60%. I just find it hard to take it seriously when they talk about the queen and princes. It's like if Trump or Hilary started appearing in my books. Duno might try skim read the rest

Aww. That's when the book started reminding me of The Princess Diaries. Oh, god...Trump and Hillary are why I can't look at Facebook. lol. We need a good book Ami!! I want something to read, but I just can't get inspired by my tbr.

Yes same... My tbr list aren't really inspiring. Maybe we should try switch genre. Even my fav authors aren't inspiring me to read. I didn't get to finish that thief of hearts either... I just kept dozing off

And this book I just don't find it funny. Nicholas is a bit like Drew though

Yeah, it's definitely time for a genre switch! Hope all is going well for you in real life! I miss talking to everyone. I haven't been on here much!

Yea I'm good... Just bored out of my mind because there's nothing good to read. I haven't been on much either.

I see the reviews for Elle Kennedy The Goal isn't too great. Is that one I should avoid?

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "I see the reviews for Elle Kennedy The Goal isn't too great. Is that one I should avoid?"

I was planning to read that one, but I was put off by the reviews saying the heroine is bratty.