Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Black River Chronicles: Level One (Black River Academy #1)
This topic is about The Black River Chronicles
Book Issues > Correct Books - Publication Date and Author/Foreword Please

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Digital Fiction (digital_fiction) | 8 comments Hello everyone. This listing has a couple of issues. It's my fault for not getting in early enough with proper details. In particular, there is an incorrect publication date on two versions, and author/forward information missing on the same two versions. Any assistance in bringing the three versions into line would be greatly appreciated. I cannot edit them myself, I'm afraid.

The correct information for all editions is as follows:

Published October 12, 2016 by Digital Fantasy Fiction, an imprint of Digital Fiction Publishing Corp. [Not Nov 1]
Pages in print: 291 pages
Authors: David Tallerman (primary); Michael Wills (co-author), Digital Fiction
Foreword by: Ed Greenwood

Technically there is no ebook version. There's a kindle version, which is the only ebook format that is available. The Kindle ASIN is correct and the ebook ISBN is actually also/only the Kindle ISBN. The paperback ISBN is correct.

I hope this makes sense. The primary issue is the incorrect Nov 1 publication date. The book is already published as of October 12, 2016.

Thank you,
Michael Wills
Digital Fiction Publishing Corp.
Digital Fiction

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1763 comments I have corrected the info and requested the duplicate ebook (with the Nov 1 pub date) be merged in the appropriate thread. Once the merge is complete, the Kindle edition will be recombined with the paperback edition.

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1763 comments Is this the only book by the co-author, Michael Wills? Are any of the other books on this profile theirs? If this is his only book, I can move it to its own profile.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Digital Fiction (digital_fiction) | 8 comments Hello Melanie. First of all, thank you!

Second, all of the books on that profile, with one exception, are mine in some way.

Three Kings - One Throne by Michael Wills, Michael E. Wills is NOT mine in any way. I am not the author nor a contributor to that title.

I hope that helps.
Michael

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1763 comments I moved Three Kings from the profile. You can now claim that profile if you would like by clicking the "Is this you? Let us know." link at the bottom of the page.

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1763 comments For the Infinity Cluster books, are those just short stories? If so, I can remove you as editor so only your actual book shows on the page. We don't include editors with the exception of anthologies.

Digital Fiction (digital_fiction) | 8 comments Short stories only. Except if the one actually called Infinity Cliuster is there. That's an anthology.

message 8: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1763 comments Removed the short stories from the author page.

Digital Fiction (digital_fiction) | 8 comments Wow. Thank you. Really cool.

Digital Fiction (digital_fiction) | 8 comments I have sent in the author books claim. Thank you for that.

I understand the ebook and kindle will be merged and then the "new" kindle listing, as merged, will becombined with the paperback listing. That's great. About how long does that process take usually?

In any event, I really appreciate your assistance and guidance. Thank you!

Michael

message 11: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1763 comments Digital wrote: "About how long does that process take usually?"

It really varies. It depends on how quickly a super-librarian checks the designated merging thread. There are only a few librarians who can merge books added by more than 5 people, hence the designated thread.

Digital Fiction (digital_fiction) | 8 comments That's interesting. I was curious but am happy to wait as long as it may take. Have a great day! Mike