Audio-Bibliophiles discussion

The Road to Nyn
This topic is about The Road to Nyn
Promotions & Free Stuff > The Road to Nyn

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brian Michaud | 4 comments I am offering free copies of the audio version of The Road to Nyn in exchange for honest reviews. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

In a land where magic is outlawed, Kay is living a double life. Although he is training to be a knight, Kay has been secretly studying the forbidden ways of magic with Alamin, a powerful but eccentric wizard.

When a band of goblins raids his village and enslaves his family and friends, Kay embarks on an adventure that takes him across the Kingdom of Gaspar and into the dark and treacherous caves of the Goblin Realm. What Kay doesn’t realize is that his journey is leading him on a collision course with the Lord of Nyn – a being so powerful that none dare face him...not even Alamin himself!

message 2: by S. (new) - rated it 4 stars

S. Thomas (sshanethomas) Hi Brian,

I would be happy to listen to your audiobook in exchange for a review. Please email a code to shane_is_tall@yahoo.com. I post on audible, amazon, goodreads, and on my own website.

thanks,
Shane

Brian Michaud | 4 comments Hello Shane,
Thank you very much for offering to review The Road to Nyn. A free copy of the audiobook is on its way.
Sincerely,
Brian