K33P3R Club! discussion

Chat!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Because there wasn't one already and Elimination Game isn't gonna cut it.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments ALSOOOOOOOOO GUYS GUESS WHAAAAAAT!!!

message 3: by *ratherbereading* (last edited Oct 17, 2016 09:49PM) (new)

*ratherbereading* | 195 comments WHATTT!?!?!?!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments I have a fandom instagram account!

*ratherbereading* | 195 comments YAYYYY!!!)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Yeah!!! :D

message 7: by *Amelia* (new)

*Amelia* (StormyMage) | 226 comments Ooh, shiny new thread! Yay!

Also, what's a fandom instagram account?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments It's an account on instagram where you post fandom memes and fanart and such. ^.^

message 9: by Distux (last edited Oct 18, 2016 06:20PM) (new)

Distux | 95 comments Cool. Do we just chat? like, hey im reading the clockwork prince or do we keeper chat, i.e I just reread KOLC 1st and think dex is being a puppy in love to sophie?? Or could we do sumthing like Would you rather?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Anything at all. We can talk about anything, play any game, rant, or just anything.

message 11: by ella (new)

ella  | 32 comments Hey i have one too!

message 12: by ella (new)

ella  | 32 comments it's @thefandomsmagic

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Yay!!! What is it?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Oh yay!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Mine is @keeperofthelastbitsofmysanity

Its a little long but *shrugs*

message 16: by ella (new)

ella  | 32 comments I'll follow you back :)

message 18: by Distux (new)

Distux | 95 comments .....
LETS PLAY A GAME! SUGGESTIONS?

message 19: by *Amelia* (new)

*Amelia* (StormyMage) | 226 comments Kiss mary kill? Sorry, first thing that comes to mind.

I've been going to waaay to many girlscout campouts.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Das fun!! I love that game!

*ratherbereading* | 195 comments What is that game?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Ex.-

Person one: Keefe Sencen, Fitz Vacker, Dex Diznee. Who would you kiss, who would you kill, who would you marry?

Person 2-+:

Kiss: (whoever
Kill: (whoever)
Marry: (whoever)

message 23: by *Amelia* (new)

*Amelia* (StormyMage) | 226 comments Kiss: Dex
Marry: Fitz
Kill: Keefe (because if I kissed him I know I'd NEVER here the end of it...)

Also, if anyone is a guy, PLEASE SAY SO, so that we can have guy & girl choices. I don't think we have any boys here though, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Mm

Jensi
Tam
Dex

message 24: by Distux (last edited Oct 19, 2016 06:49PM) (new)

Distux | 95 comments ummm idk about this. when i go to girlscouts, we play and lauh around but never anyting as romantc as this... im out. when we do another game, ill play (unless it is like this) but not this. no. though i would kill jensi.

message 25: by *Amelia* (new)

*Amelia* (StormyMage) | 226 comments That's fine! If you don't want to you are TOTALLY fine to skip this one.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Um.... Poor poor Jensi. I would marry Dex, kiss Tam, and kill Jensi.

*ratherbereading* | 195 comments I'm with Distux on this one, you can count me in for any other games but this one.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments *thumbs up*

message 29: by Distux (new)

Distux | 95 comments go dex!(view spoiler)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Yash! Technopaths are under appreciated.

message 31: by Distux (last edited Oct 19, 2016 10:14PM) (new)

Distux | 95 comments i agree. :) Any pokemon players?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments I play pokemon go.... Does that count? My brother is an actual pokemon person but yeah...

message 33: by *Amelia* (new)

*Amelia* (StormyMage) | 226 comments I am most definetely NOT a pokemon person.
I don't know, I maybe would have stumbled into it at some point, but as is my brother TOTALLY RUINED it for me.
I'm starting to recover though. He has other friends he can talk to about it now, so he mostly leaves me alone when it comes to that.

I am very pro-Mystic though.

And yes, I know that's sort of ridiculous for someone who hates pokemon and doesn't play Pokemon go. I do it anyways.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments YAS GO MYSTIC!!! Aaaaaand it's not cause I'm pretty much the same way.

My brother just kind of finds all the cutest Pokemons to try and lure me in. But it doesn't work because of Pokemon like Garbdor.

message 35: by *Amelia* (new)

*Amelia* (StormyMage) | 226 comments *will pretend to know what Garbdor is*

Yeah. Me and J have had WAY to many arguments about whether a Braixen is better than a Gengar
*hate gengar*

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments *pretends like I know what those are* Yah my brother and I often argue about the Eevee evolution.

message 37: by *Amelia* (new)

*Amelia* (StormyMage) | 226 comments The adorable fox thing and the demented evil swollen balloon ghost thing.

message 38: by Distux (last edited Oct 20, 2016 03:39PM) (new)

Distux | 95 comments I love the eveeloutions! im in team mystic. I just play to get the cute cards. I have a bunch of those (eevees) and trade bad deals of my strong cards for realy weak but cute ones. like pikachu. the current pokemon generations from 5+ arent that good. The new MEGA evoloutions are sterotypical and lambe :< i an not happy with them nothing wrong with pokemon but it has become out of hand

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments YAY GO MYSTIC AND EEVEES!

message 40: by Distux (new)

Distux | 95 comments YAY, so what do you think of would you rather?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments I think let's play! :D

message 42: by Distux (new)

Distux | 95 comments ok... Would you rather eat a pin coushin covered with pins and accidentally touch the stove after cooking soup till it burns or wear goofy glasses, have 4 sticks of half chewed gum stuck in you hair, forget all of your homework, break 3 toes and your pinky (dont ask how), and fall off a 6 foot wall in the same day.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments Goofy glasses, gum, forget homework, break a bunch of bones and fall off a wall.

I wear goofy glasses anyway, the gum would give an excuse to get a haircut, I'm homeschooled so forgetting my homework means not doing school that day, and I can heal from the other things easily. :D

message 44: by lorien (new)

lorien I hate to break into your conversation, but do you guys know how to post a picture on goodreads? I'm on a mobile if that helps.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments On the app I don't think you can... On the website it depends on where you're trying to post the picture.

message 46: by lorien (new)

lorien I'm using the website. : )
If I use [image error], do I post a link to the photo in between = and >?

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments I don't know what you mean.

message 48: by lorien (new)

lorien Oh, sorry. It's just that the words [image error], is a way to post images though I can't figure out how to post a picture though.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) | 889 comments I can't see it but I know what you mean. You post the link to the picture where the "https://www.goodreads.com/image..." is.

message 50: by lorien (new)

lorien I've been trying to find out how to post the photo not the link. :D

« previous 1 3